2010 Mitsubishi Lancer

Based on 316 Ratings for the 2008 - 2015 models.

Great Purchase

By on Monday, January 07, 2008

"Traded in a high performance vehicle for this in June - took awhile to get used to the differences but this is a great car. I feel safe when I drive it and also save a ton of money on gasoline. YEAH can use regular."

By on Saturday, January 05, 2008

Love my car

By on Thursday, January 03, 2008

"This is my first new car and I bought it in May. I love everything about it. I bought it with the sun and sound package and it's an excellent sound system. Excellent price for everything that's included in it. Road noise while on the highway is a bit loud, but just turn up the radio a bit and you don't hear it. Sirius radio is totally worth it! The only bad thing I'd have to say is that when I got rear ended in July, I took my car back to the dealership where I bought it and they did the worst job ever fixing it. After them having it for 3 months, it still is going back to them for further repairs since I got it back in September. If you get into an accident, take it to a professional body shop, they'll probably do a much better job."

Bargain price, quality car

By on Tuesday, January 01, 2008

"The 08 lancer Gts has many nice features for the price. It has great looks and a lot of room in the front (I am 6"4 and fit comfortably). The sound system is good even w/o the Rockford package, and the handling is outstanding. It is faster than the 88 olds I previously had, but that is not saying much. Interior quality is great as all the controls are in a logical place. Overall great daily driver that has some sport in it with very forgiving performance, and it will not kill you at the pump."

2008 LANCER GTS

By on Wednesday, November 28, 2007

"GREAT CAR FOR A GREAT PRICE. GOT MY LITTLE BEAST FOR $18500 W/O THE SUN AND SOUND PKG.BUT WITH THE CVT. THE HANDLING AND BRAKING ON THIS CAR IS AWESOME. THE LOOKS AND OPTIONS GOT MY ATTENTION FIRST,THEN THE TEST DRIVE[PUT YOUR FOOT INTO IT AND IT WILL GO],AND THE GREAT WARRANTY SEALED THE DEAL. I BOUGHT THE EXTENDED WARRANTY WHICH TAKES THE BUMPER TO BUMPER WARRANTY TO 100K OR 10YRS.NO WORRIES FOR ALONG TIME. MPG IS IN LINE WITH ESTIMATES IN THE MID TO HIGH 20's. LOVE THE CAR! THANKS MITSUBISHI!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mitsubishi Lancer near Honolulu. See local deals