2010 Mitsubishi Lancer

Based on 318 Ratings for the 2008 - 2015 models.

Best vehicle I ever owned

By on Saturday, January 18, 2014

Pros: "Fun and easy to drive. Very good on snow."

"Very dependable. Only replaced a tie rod since purchased new. Finally did a brake job. Due to carelessness tire changing, had 2 tire monitor sensors replaced. Overall a very dependable vehicle used to drive 100 miles a day back and forth to work."

Great car!

By on Monday, January 13, 2014

Pros: "great price, fun to drive, great gas mileage"

Cons: "bad in snow"

"I absolutely love my 2009 Lancer! It gets great gas mileage and is very reliable. The only reason I gave it a 7/10 in reliability is because I live in Colorado and it does not do well in the snow. I have all weather tires on it and it does ok, but hills on snowy days are always an event. I have had hardly any mechanical issues with it. Nothing outside the usual maintenance. Considering my car is going on it's 5th year it still feels and looks brand new. Also the warranty is very good and the mechanics at the dealership are helpful and honest. I couldn't be happier and would highly recommend looking at Mitsubishi."

By on Sunday, January 12, 2014

Pros: "reliable, good looking, fun to drive, comfortable"

Cons: "not the best mileage averaged 24"

"I bought the manual lancer gts and I got a chance to drive my friends Lancer gts which has the cvt transmission. My friend drove the cvt for 5 years and it was a great car. The engine stays at a very low rpm (just below 2000 for the cvt) and gets good gas mileage if you don't have a lead foot. Same goes for the manual but at 70 mph the engine spins at 3000 rpm which is a bit high. Still I averaged 24 mpg (city and highway driving). I got a chance to take both the cvt and the manual for some spirited driving on highway 9 and both are a blast to drive. Both cars aren't very quick but the manual is a bit faster and is also more reliable. For anyone planning on buying a Lancer I would suggest getting the manual especially if you are buying it used. Haven't ran into any transmission problems with the manual for 106000 miles. My friend had to replace his transmission at 100000 miles."

Amazing

By on Friday, January 10, 2014

Pros: "Too many to mention...amazing car."

Cons: "ACD pump relocation if winter driven"

"Fast and the most amazing vehicle I've ever owned...love it. Price compared to ability is unmatched by any other car."

worst car

By on Friday, January 03, 2014

"we thought we got a good deal BUT after 4 wks we noticed the car was having problems,,,there was a hesitation in trans when pulling out from a stop I took back they said it was normal for the car//husband drove it back down there & they told them him the same thing then he spoke to the mechanic & he said the co. took out a link in the trans chain & to save money & this is typical 4 this car..then we noticed a rattle took it back again said it was a heat shield so they said that should take care of it WRONG!!!!! the other problem is the valves started tapping so we R saying BY BY to this car &"

MY MOST FAVORITE CAR EVER

By on Thursday, January 02, 2014

"I LOVE MY MITSUBISI LANCER, IT IS SO SOLID ON THE ROAD AND I HAVE ONLY HAD TO REPLACE THE BATTERY AND REAR BRAKES IN OVER 3 YEARS I HAVE OWNED IT. IT IS A GREAT AND GOOD LOOKING VEHICLE THAT I LOVE TO DRIVE AND SHOW OFF TOO!"

Attractive, economical transportation

By on Monday, December 30, 2013

Pros: "great price, affordable, attractive (exterior)"

Cons: "whining engine, lackluster interior"

"The 2010 Mitsubishi Lancer has been a good car. It has given me few problems, and has been very reliable. The car is a bit lackluster in terms of excitement. The exterior is still, 4 years on, one of the best in the class; however, the interior is sparse and minimalist. My strongest complaint is the engine noise. When revving at high speeds, it is LOUD. The Lancer has been a solid car, and I have no issue recommending it to folks who want attractive transportation for a low cost."

My Lancer has. Been a diamond for me.

By on Monday, December 09, 2013

Pros: "Gas sipper, no breakdowns.."

Cons: "None I can think of."

"Great value for money, extremely high reliability, never had a road breakdown. Great quality and wonderfully driving car. Lovely design, had a lot of nice remarks from co-workers on how nice it looked. Very comfortable for me at 6'2"&300 lbs man. Trying to sell since retired and we are keeping our other Mitsubishi Outlander 8 passenger SUV,5-door. Had my orders, cause if Momma ain't happy, no one is happy.,So we put it on Craig's List."

love my car but want a brand new one

By on Wednesday, November 06, 2013

Pros: "It has all that I need and more, FUN FUN FUN!"

Cons: "Only Positive things at this time in my experience"

"This car is fast, comfortable, and drives like a gem! I love the interior design and moon roof! It feels like I'm not confined. I love cruising and thinking about my day. I really enjoy my vehicle, its a great experience for the first time car owner!!!!!"

Not the best car...

By on Wednesday, September 18, 2013

"The design of the Lancer is aggressive on the outside and that's about it. The interior style is lacking refinement. The horsepower for the size of the car is also lacking. The upper models such as the Ralliart and Evolution offer more of the sports/rally car feel and horsepower. Unfortunately it offers the same interior through out the Lancer line. I would not recommend or will purchase again."

Great car

By on Thursday, August 08, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive, economical 33mpg highway, reliable"

Cons: "A little slow, interior upholstery could be better"

"I have owned this car for five years now. It has been the most reliable car I have ever had. It is stylish and has plenty of extras. Not the fastest car in the world but it is plenty quick if you choose to use the CVT Manual Transmission. Would recommend to anyone who wants a car that looks sporty and is very economical."

love the beast!

By on Monday, July 15, 2013

Pros: "fast, spacious, economical, reliable, and looks"

Cons: "not awd"

"this is an awesome car i bought one brand new and haven't had any problems, nor would i have bought any other car. this car is awesome it has the fuel economy of a compact small engined car with the looks and speed of a sports car with lots of room. truly the best of both worlds the only thing i would change about it would be to make it AWD instead of FWD."

Great mileage, perf, room, and ride.

By on Saturday, July 06, 2013

Pros: "performance, economical, and roomy."

Cons: "Cabin is a bit noisy."

"I have the 2.4 L with the 6-speed automatic. My 20 year old son bought it, my wife cosigned (I'm 54), he lost his job now it's mine and I'm keeping it. It's comfortable, easy on gas )30 to 35 mpg, great performance and handling, and loves the open road. Great acceleration even after 70. It just keeps accelerating. Almost dangerous fast on the highway. Nice ride, but a little noisy. Looks awesome. It also has a very nice stereo. Ride stabilization comes in very handy. Paddle shifters are a great feature."

Drove it out of showroom Great car

Cons: "should not tow anything with it"

"Like the color (RED) handle very good with steady drive on highway can get up 36 mpg using cruise control this is the first time that I have owned a car longer then 3 yrs at the most. Love the Manual Shift Lots of room in back seat and truck Put small hitch on for a wheel chair lift no problem I drive between 60 and 70 mph Avg 65 to get high mileage, may keep it a couple more years just regular maint. done on it"

Drove it out of showroom Great car

Own it and love it!

By on Friday, May 17, 2013

"I have owned my 2008 Lancer ES since they first came out. I have had only a few minor maintenance issues. The warranty covered them all. It is a very dependable vehicle. I get better gas mileage then they say this car's average is. Maybe it is because mine is a manual and I drive for the most part normal to conservative. I drive a mixture of in town and on the highways, and I consistently get 28-32 mpg. The best I have ever gotten was on a back country road with my speed ranging 50-60 mph was 38 mpg. I am very happy with my car and never giving it up! :)"

More fun than BMW 335i

By on Sunday, May 12, 2013

Pros: "cornering, acceleration, wet weather handling"

Cons: "cheaper interior materials, not as sleek as bmw"

"I used to have a Mini Cooper S, A4, and test drove the BMW 335. Hands down, the Evo MR is the most fun to drive. It's pretty much like a race car but mine's loaded with all the options so I don't feel like it's a huge step down from my A4 (except for the cheaper interior materials and lack of power seats). My next car will need to be an M3 otherwise anything else feels like a step down in performance!"

Most fun car i'v ever owned

By on Friday, May 03, 2013

Pros: "Will put the biggest smile on your face :D"

Cons: "Spark plugs and clutch are weak."

"Perfect car for those looking for performance. This car makes you feel like a real race car driver. The power and handling is like nothing on the road, for the price range. I plan on keeping this one for a very long time. A simple boost controler and tune will scare the living heck out of your passengers. With that and a few bolt ons its easy to get into the 350-360 awhp range."

Love this car!

By on Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Pros: "Handling, traction/stability, performance"

Cons: "Poor mpg, uncomfortable for long trips."

"I should probably start out by saying that I've been obsessed with the EVO X ever since its debut in 2008. I didn't care too much for the previous models because of how "boxy" they looked (same applies to the STI, although with the STI, they're no longer boxy, but the EVO X styling just did something for me). But I've always had a huge amount of respect everytime I would drive by an older gen EVO or STI knowing how much power is just waiting to be unleashed under the hood. Finally in 2011, I built up the courage to pursue my dream car. I found a wicked white EVO X with heated leather seats, moonroof, and navigation. Granted this is pretty much fully loaded, it was still very rare to find this combination. Prior to this I had test drove a used 2008 with 50000 miles on it and I was very impressed with the feel and responsiveness. Shortly before that, I had the opportunity to drive a BMW 330xi with the 300 hp twin turbo engine. Needless to say, I preferred the EVO X. I've had the car for about a year and a half now and I'll list the pros and cons that I've found in the sections below. Pros: - Amazing handling: This car handles like a dream. Nice tight steering and it feels like you're very much "one" with the car at all times. - S-AWC: The traction/stability control on this thing is out of this world. Let's just say it saved my life one time when I was taking a curved ramp a little too fast and it was wet from rain. My tail end started to lose grip and just as I thought I was about to wipe out and crash, it was as if the car knew exactly what was happening and it fixed itself. Within half a second, I had regained traction and avoided what could've been a miserable accident. - Performance: With the 291 hp and 300 lb-ft of torque, the accelerator is just begging to be floored. Sometimes I really have to constrain myself from driving like a maniac. Cons: - MPG: Unfortunately with any performance vehicle, that performance comes with a price and typically it's less than desirable gas mileage. I average about 20 mpg and with having to use premium fuel, I end up coughing up quite a bit to keep this car going, especially since this is my daily driver. - Comfort: Again, just about any high performance vehicle will be equipped with a sports suspension, which is quite a bit tighter than the average suspension. So with that you tend to feel every bump in the road. Add to that the hardened recaro bucket seats (which I love by the way, but they just make you feel every bump even more), than this car becomes less then ideal for long-distance driving. Overall, I bought this car fully aware of the cons, but to me the pros greatly out-weigh the cons and to me it was worth every penny. I plan on keeping this car for a long long time."

One of the worst cars ever

By on Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Pros: "Only that it is a pretty car"

Cons: "Almost everything about it is bad"

"I bought this car used with little mileage, so far I had to spent over a thousand dollars in fixes. The mechanics of the car are true low-quality Mitsubishi; I had to replace an engine valve, do engine clean-up, injection cleaning, and the car is still failing. I've replaced the tires, had it aligned and balanced and the car vibrates over 60Mph and has strange metallic noises and instability. I also have a Toyota Yaris 2008, over 115K miles on it and I haven't had to put a SINGLE dollar on the car except for the oil and tire maintenance. It makes me feel that Mitsubishi has even worse quality than American cars. This car is so bad that I'm willing to go on a negative loan, lose all I've paid and put the remaining of the Lancer on a new loan even if I have to pay double what I pay now. It is very likely what I will end up doing."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mitsubishi Lancer near Honolulu. See local deals