2010 Mitsubishi Lancer

Based on 322 Ratings for the 2008 - 2015 models.

It is easy and fun to drive. Good visibility.

By on Saturday, April 18, 2015

Pros: "Fun to drive, appearance. long warranty"

Cons: "Plain interior. Some road noise"

"The Lancer is fun to drive and with the package including the moon roof and alloy wheels it looks expensive. Since I have an older Mitsubishi with almost 200,000 miles and still drive I believe the new Lancer should be very reliable."

Drives super like no other cars i've driven.Amazin

By on Sunday, April 05, 2015

Pros: "Evo amaze all around"

Cons: "Stock audio system."

"X MR is Amaze commuter for dd.Can upgrade for potent hp and performance.Will dust most of fast cars on the streets and tracks.Recaro makes balance for comfort and high speed drive."

Very good vehicle

By on Sunday, March 22, 2015

Pros: "Lots of pep and easy to park. Nice car."

Cons: "Could use improvement with road noise, blind spots"

"Really nice car overall. Only complaints are the road noise and blind spots. Cup holders are too small."

this is one of my favorite cars I have owned.

By on Saturday, February 21, 2015

Pros: "fun to drive, sporty, auto/6sp shifter"

Cons: "for me? its not an SUV"

"Automatic with 6-speed steering wheel paddle shifter option. keyless entry and keyless start. no need to dig out your remote to get in and out of your locked car, this car detects your remote and unlocks with the touch of your hand. Rockford Fosgate stereo system with multiple cd disc changer. sunroof. This car is a bright blue with black interrior. I have the factory floor mats. and the interrior is in great condition. This car is fun to drive and gets plenty of compliments and attention. it gets great gas mileage. The only reason I want a different car is that I want an SUV. I bought it used it had only one owner before me."

Love this car - don't believe expert reviews

By on Thursday, January 22, 2015

Pros: "Fun to drive, value, styling, rear leg room"

Cons: "on average gas mileage (but as good at the Golf)"

"OK this car is not the latest and greatest in technology but who cares! The car is fun to drive (I have a MT), it looks great and I actually like the simple and sparse interior. I traded in a VW Golf and although these are highly rated the quality was poor, gas mileage not great and even changing a light bulb was a major issue. The Mitsu has more room, is cheaper, drives just as well, has a better warranty and according the UK site "Reliability Index" is the number one rated compact car. Not sure why the experts give this car such consistently mediocre reviews. I guess because it does not push the limits on the latest technology or engineering then it gets slated. Wait until all these cars with fancy electronics and CVT transmissions break down and my MT Mitsu will still be running."

The. Best FWD car I have ever owed

By on Thursday, January 22, 2015

Pros: "Great car to modify. fun to drive"

Cons: "Poor tire selection when new very bad in winter"

"The Lancer GT is one of the secret little cars out there that most people ignore. test drive on the GT. If you're looking for a car with all the bells and whistles don't need to drive . Then look at some other automakers."

Very Impressed with the reliability

By on Sunday, December 07, 2014

Pros: "Fun to Drive, Efficient, Comfortable, Reliable"

Cons: "Cheap Interior, A bit of tire and road noise"

"I have owned this car for the past 6 years and I love it. It may be a bit weird looking at the outside but its really comfortable for me and my family. The only thing that have happened to the car is that one (or more - really not sure) of the ABS sensors is damaged but it stills works except for the wheels that have the sensor damaged and that the Air Compressor died at 5 years of use but you can replace it only costed 140 dollars with my personal mechanic. One of the bad things of the Lancer is the interior because its pretty much of full hard plastics and that's not great but the car has been reliable comfortable and the best part the 2.4 liter with the 5 speed is an incredible combination and its fun to drive for being a family sedan so that's great and the best part is that the car is very fuel efficient for what it is (and how I drive)"

Very well designed; kind of squeaky

By on Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Pros: "great price, nimble, quick, intuitive, comfortable"

Cons: "squeaky"

"I love almost everything about my lancer. It's quick, handles very well, definitely the most comfortable car I've ever been in, the display in the gauge cluster is very well thought out and the touch screen radio works flawlessly and is very intuitive. The voice control also works very well. Honestly, the only complaint I have is that it has several squeaks/rattles/etc., even at such low mileage. I have been able to track down a couple and wiggle/push/lube things to make them stop but some are just incurable it seems."

Great AWD for the price

By on Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Pros: "warranty term, sporty look, awd"

Cons: "gas mileage"

"I purchased this 2015 Lancer SE because it was the cheapest brand new AWD vehicle. The gas mileage isn't great but the car is perfect for someone who does a lot of traveling but wants the added security of AWD. I drive about 55 miles per day and avergae around 26mpg in this vehicle. You also can't beat the 5 year bumper to bumper warranty!"

Love this car for high speeds ...and just looking

By on Friday, October 10, 2014

Pros: "fun to drive,fast,turbo,AWD, mean looking"

Cons: "jerky transmission"

"I have so much that I can say about this car, but I'll keep it short. If you want a car that can pick up speed fast when you're already going 70 mph, the Lancer Ralliart is awesome! If you frequently get stuck in stop and go traffic, you will likely get annoyed. This car is a little jerky in stop and go situations as it straddles between 1st and 2nd gear. You can feel the engine wishing it could just open up and GO! The interior is a mix of sporty and luxury, but more sporty. I drive 1-1/2 every day too and from work and this car makes it so much more enjoyable. You never get tired of hearing the turbo either. I've taken this car in off road situations and it handled really well. I live in AZ and there's soft dirt that 2wd cars get stuck in and that didn't happen with the ralliart. I probably won't get rid of this car until its repair bills are more than it's worth. I haven't had to do anything to it except regular maintenance (tires, brakes, oil) If you are thinking about getting a ralliart, DO IT ALREADY! !"

Incredible car for the price

By on Sunday, October 05, 2014

Pros: "turn circle, Recaros, headlights, reliability,"

Cons: "Exhaust note no macho"

"Ralliart has multiple outstanding qualities not usually mentioned in reviews: 1)Turning circle is awesomely tight;2) Recaro seats are the most supportive and comfortable ever; 3) Car has been totally reliable, literally no unscheduled work needed in 58K miles; 4) Accel is great for the price; 5) HID beam pattern is the best I've seen anywhere, both low and high beam."

Great daily driver

By on Friday, September 26, 2014

Pros: "Looks, value, comfort."

Cons: "Power, too much hard plastic & tighter suspension"

"This is the 4th Mitsubishi I have owned. I purchased my kids twin lancers in 2003 and a large Montero in 1994 - while waiting for our new Mercedes to be built this 2012 Lancer SE has impressed as a daily driver. We added the rear spoiler and rear defuser and fog lamps which makes this black beauty a real looker. Only wish they did not use so much hard plastic on the surface. The motor could use more power but enough to get around town. On road trips great gas mileage."

excellant car to own or drive anywhere in the us.

By on Sunday, September 07, 2014

"Car is fast and responsive in country or city. Fast excelleration to get off the the stop signs to main lanes quickly."

Good Vehicle, be ready for empty gas tanks!

By on Friday, August 29, 2014

Pros: "listed above"

Cons: "listed above"

"Car is exactly what you would expect from a small turbo compact. It has reallly low end torque, but at about 5th gear it begins to dog alittle. Sportronic shift is nice especially the multi-transmission mode. I don't use it much though. Eats up gas, disappointing especially in comparison to fuel milege on diesel turbo's out there. Don't be discouraged if insurance companies try to jack up your rates, there are insurance groups that will rate your car on your driving record alone, not just the stereotype of this car. Disappointed with the functional air scoops in the hood. Don't stand out like a WRX and are very restricted even though it looks open from the outside. 2 odd issues I have had, 1.) don't put your car keys in your pocket with Samsung S5 and expect to unlock the car with the keyless entry. The signal gets cancelled out. 2.) I lost all shift control of the odd gears after the car slid on an icy bridge and the antilock brakes went crazy. Had to restart the car to get 1,3,5 gears back. Overall great car, but if you are not used to driving a turbocharged engine, it takes some getting used to."

Mean and lean machine

By on Monday, August 25, 2014

Pros: "Drives great"

Cons: "Tinfoil doors, PDR guy becomes your best friend"

"This car is the best handling one in its class, do not even compare to those bland commuter mobiles with electric power steering. Advanced drivers appreciate the sharpness of steering, braking, and throttle response (no turbo lag). Manual transmission version (50 state emissions) of the GT has plenty of midrange power. No need to rev the engine. Being fast is more than just the 0-60 acceleration figure, its the cars ability to maintain the current velocity, braking for curves is many times optional with this car."

Great car for the price!

By on Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Pros: "Great price and very reliable!"

Cons: "Tire pressure sensors no good."

"The tire pressure sensors are no good in winter. Any time it is 20 degrees or less outside, they tell you your tires are low whether they are or not. You'll have to look at that warning on the screen until the weather warms up. Aside from that: great little car! Terrific mileage, and it has never not started for me no matter how cold it gets."

Good, reliable engine with low quality interior

By on Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Pros: "Affordable, fun to drive, reliable, sporty"

Cons: "Poor interior, poor speaker quality"

"I bought this car used with 22k miles, and the car now has 68k miles. I have not had to take the car to the shop for any reason other than maintenance. The engine is very reliable so far. I really enjoy the continuous transmission - the car never shifts and it feels really smooth. The road noise on this car is terrible. It is really, really loud on the highway on all the tires I have tried, unfortunately. I think that the molding on the car is just cheaply made, so a lot of sound gets through. That being said, unfortunately the interior is very poor quality. So many things have already broken. The fabric seats are very cheap and stain easily. If you as much as sit on it after swimming in a pool, the water stains will haunt you forever. Three out of the four vent adjustment knobs have broken, so we can't adjust which direction the air blows anymore. Also, the CD player broke as the car reached about 40k miles (radio works fine, though). Called the dealer and they said the warranty on it expired at 36k miles, though the warranty on the rest of the car doesn't expire until 60k. Bummer. Other than that, the car looks very nice and sporty on the outside. For the price, it is a great value. I would recommend that you spend a little more and get something much better, though."

Car gets good gas mileage and looks really sporty

By on Friday, May 23, 2014

Pros: "fun to drive, good mileage, sporty look"

Cons: "issues with tire sensor"

"This is my first car and I love it. I love the mileage I get, I enjoy how cool it looks and the fact that I have a 5 speed manual that really picks up if I wanted to. It has a 6 cd changer which is cool and the Rockford Fosgate speakers that it came with makes it sound incredible. The only issue I have experienced is that my air stem for the tire broke and I had to buy a sensor for it. It fixed the problem although my car won't register that the sensor is fixed because the tpms service keeps coming up on my dashboard."

Great car for the Money. Very sharp exterior.

By on Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Pros: "Dependable, good mileage, good handling, Sporty"

Cons: "Cheap feeling interior, Noisy trim"

"I bought my 2012 Lancer GT brand new from the dealer. I had test driven a few different Lancers in the 2 years previous to purchasing. Of course the exterior initially drew me in, the styling is fantastic. My specific car has a 5 speed manual with a 2.4L Mivec engine. For a naturally aspirated 4 cylinder the car has a lot of get up and go. Handling on the twisty mountain roads (which we have a lot of) is excellent. I'm a "spirited" driver and it does not let me down in the corners. It's 47000 miles later and I have not had one single problem with the car! The mechanicals are in great shape and the exterior has held up very well to some nasty PA winters. The interior is pretty plain but functional. The only complaint I have is the trim inside buzzes a bit when I have the music cranked. I almost forgot to mention....I average about 30 miles per gallon!! Overall an excellent car."

Great car

By on Monday, April 28, 2014

Pros: "Sporty look, Sporty drive"

Cons: "NOT the best MPG, Interiors"

"I bought my Lancer GTS with 63 miles, its been 3 years now and I never had any problems with it, the car is not the best car out there but its definitely okay for the price and definitely more fun to drive than some others like Ford, KIA, Hyundai or Toyota, a course not as powerful as the Evo but it can get you up to speed in a good time, the downside is the quality of the interiors which is not the best and besides Bluetooth and NAV it doesn't have any more luxuries."

Overall an astonishing vehicle!

By on Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Pros: "Affordable, fun, ease of access, super reliable."

Cons: "Interior noise from outside, easy-scratch interior"

"The 2012 Lancer GT is comfortable, stylish, fast enough for normal driving, VERY reliable, and overall an exhilarating machine to operate! The only downside of the car is the noise on the inside. You can hear the road and the wind fairly loud. Also, the interior plastic scratches super easy (but then again what car doesn't now-a-days?) Other than that I have no complaints at all!"

fun to run

By on Thursday, April 17, 2014

Pros: "good for long trips or short trips,"

Cons: "easy to speed"

"powerful, exciting, accelerates like a cat, very good on all road surfaces,"

Cons: "don't like the black interior"

"this is my second lancer, I enjoy the drive and ride, but I don't like the black interior it picks up everything...would have chosen a different interior color,over all very nice car. My first lancer I had for 10 years, not one bit of problem with it.....hope this one will do as well."

Cons: "don't like the black interior"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mitsubishi Lancer near Honolulu. See local deals