2008 Mitsubishi Lancer

Based on 315 Ratings for the 2008 - 2015 models.

Very well designed; kind of squeaky

By on Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Pros: "great price, nimble, quick, intuitive, comfortable"

Cons: "squeaky"

"I love almost everything about my lancer. It's quick, handles very well, definitely the most comfortable car I've ever been in, the display in the gauge cluster is very well thought out and the touch screen radio works flawlessly and is very intuitive. The voice control also works very well. Honestly, the only complaint I have is that it has several squeaks/rattles/etc., even at such low mileage. I have been able to track down a couple and wiggle/push/lube things to make them stop but some are just incurable it seems."

Great AWD for the price

By on Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Pros: "warranty term, sporty look, awd"

Cons: "gas mileage"

"I purchased this 2015 Lancer SE because it was the cheapest brand new AWD vehicle. The gas mileage isn't great but the car is perfect for someone who does a lot of traveling but wants the added security of AWD. I drive about 55 miles per day and avergae around 26mpg in this vehicle. You also can't beat the 5 year bumper to bumper warranty!"

Love this car for high speeds ...and just looking

By on Friday, October 10, 2014

Pros: "fun to drive,fast,turbo,AWD, mean looking"

Cons: "jerky transmission"

"I have so much that I can say about this car, but I'll keep it short. If you want a car that can pick up speed fast when you're already going 70 mph, the Lancer Ralliart is awesome! If you frequently get stuck in stop and go traffic, you will likely get annoyed. This car is a little jerky in stop and go situations as it straddles between 1st and 2nd gear. You can feel the engine wishing it could just open up and GO! The interior is a mix of sporty and luxury, but more sporty. I drive 1-1/2 every day too and from work and this car makes it so much more enjoyable. You never get tired of hearing the turbo either. I've taken this car in off road situations and it handled really well. I live in AZ and there's soft dirt that 2wd cars get stuck in and that didn't happen with the ralliart. I probably won't get rid of this car until its repair bills are more than it's worth. I haven't had to do anything to it except regular maintenance (tires, brakes, oil) If you are thinking about getting a ralliart, DO IT ALREADY! !"

Incredible car for the price

By on Sunday, October 05, 2014

Pros: "turn circle, Recaros, headlights, reliability,"

Cons: "Exhaust note no macho"

"Ralliart has multiple outstanding qualities not usually mentioned in reviews: 1)Turning circle is awesomely tight;2) Recaro seats are the most supportive and comfortable ever; 3) Car has been totally reliable, literally no unscheduled work needed in 58K miles; 4) Accel is great for the price; 5) HID beam pattern is the best I've seen anywhere, both low and high beam."

Great daily driver

By on Friday, September 26, 2014

Pros: "Looks, value, comfort."

Cons: "Power, too much hard plastic & tighter suspension"

"This is the 4th Mitsubishi I have owned. I purchased my kids twin lancers in 2003 and a large Montero in 1994 - while waiting for our new Mercedes to be built this 2012 Lancer SE has impressed as a daily driver. We added the rear spoiler and rear defuser and fog lamps which makes this black beauty a real looker. Only wish they did not use so much hard plastic on the surface. The motor could use more power but enough to get around town. On road trips great gas mileage."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mitsubishi Lancer near Honolulu. See local deals