2005 Mitsubishi Lancer

Based on 599 Ratings for the 2002 - 2007 models.

Reliable

By on Thursday, May 21, 2009

"I have had the 2002 ES model for over 4 years now. The car has had no major problems. I try not to push the car too hard in hopes of extending its life as much as possible. So far, so good. Gas mileage 28 to 32 mpg. Roomier than one would expect. I am well over 6' and have plenty of room. Decent sound system. Perhaps too much on the bass side, but its cool if you like that. Respectable get up and go, but some may prefer a bit more power. Changing the oil is not a hassle or over expensive. Small tires do not last long. I feel it is worth getting a better, more expensive tire that will last longer. It can be loud driving down the highway, especially on a highway that is not very smooth. Overall, I have gotten my money's worth out of this car and hope to use it for more years to come."

Great Niche Vehicle, Driving Ethusiasts Only

By on Thursday, July 11, 2013

Pros: "Great handling! Great track car!"

Cons: "Noisy, rough ride. (Not a problem for me.)"

Great high performance car!

"Bought this vehicle new in 2005 and it's fantastic! Fantastic, for those who are drivers. Yes, I've taken it on the track, beautiful track car! On the other hand, it has a stiff ride, noisy and will not be appreciated for those whose priority is not performance and handling dynamics. (I drive an 18-wheeler for a living, yes I love driving)"

Great high performance car!

Great econo mobile

By on Tuesday, July 28, 2009

"We've had the car since new, about 7 years. It now has 100k and hasn't given us a lick of trouble except for a squeaky belt that started about 98k. The car was less expensive than a civic and has been just as good, so far. It does seem under-powered at high speeds, but is quick off the line and the interior has held up very well. Exterior also looks great for a seven year old car. This is a great little econo car that deserves more respect than it gets."

I love my lancer

By on Thursday, September 25, 2008

"Excellent value for the price. My girlfriend and I both have one. Our lancers has been very reliable and get about 30mpg. The body has a very cool and sporty look. The interior is spacious. We have only encountered two small problems. The temperature setting is stuck on cool all the time but we don't mind because we live in Phoenix and don't really need the heater. The other problem is the gas cover won't open with the switch so we have to pry it open manually with a key or a discount card. Other than these two small defects we both agree that the Lancer is an excellent every day vehicle that is reliable, stylish, and easy on the pocket book."

lancer

By on Friday, August 1, 2008

"The Lancer has been very reliable. I have driven 60,000 miles 2 1/2 yrs of owning the vehicle and the only thing that was replaced was the brakes and tires."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mitsubishi Lancer near Honolulu. See local deals