2011 Mitsubishi Galant

Based on 338 Ratings for the 2004 - 2012 models.

Luv this car!

By on Monday, July 01, 2013

Pros: "Affordability, bright halogen headlights"

Cons: "no outside temp display"

"I chose the 2012 Galant because I was looking for something that was reliable, was good on gas and was comfortable, and wow did this fit the bill. But, what really attracted me was the affordability, you can get these now only a year old and pay almost half of what it retailed new, whereas 1 yr. old Camrys, Accords are thousands more. So far I love the way it handles, the ride is surprisingly smooth and comfortable. Only a few minor complaints-the interior has lots of plastic (incl. steering wheel, armrest) and the body style is a bit dated (from 2004) but heck with the money I saved it doesn't matter. Overall a solid, reliable , practical and comfortable car that can be had for a great price."

Bought it new I have only changed oil and tires!!

By on Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Pros: "good gas mileage, comfy and dependable"

Cons: "it is a bit light weight for slush or snow"

"I have 130000 miles on this little beast it just keeps running like a gem!! I have put new tires and kept the oil changed and it has been an amazing ride.."

2012 Galant SE Kalapana Black 18 inch rims

By on Friday, July 06, 2012

Pros: "Incredible styling, full of toys, luxury ride"

Cons: "Nothing bad to say."

"I am really pleased with my new car thus far. The new 2012 Galant SE looks stunning is the high gloss Kalapana Black color and 18 inch alloy open rims. On the road it gets a lot of head turning looks, probably because of deep rich BLACK color or maybe because it resembles a higher priced car like the Audi, BMW, and Lexus. On the inside the new Galant SE features a modern crisp clean styling with some burlwood accent. It just like driving my very own private Limo. The interior has plenty of leg room for front and rear passengers without the need to move seats forward. The dashboard instumentation cluster is easy on the eyes and well done in B"

I like mine

By on Sunday, August 23, 2009

"I have had this car for 3 years. All in all, I like the car. I would not buy one again, if I were looking though. It handles well, has nice power, and is fairly comfortable on long trips. (The bad) I have had problem after problem with the brakes on this car. I have taken it to the dealership through the entire period of the warrenty and they never fixed the problem. They told me it was a "design flaw that cannot be fixed". Everything being said, I like the car."

Exceeded expectations

By on Sunday, December 28, 2008

"Excelent quality mechanically, bodywork and noise-free suspension. The Galant has a basic well tuned suspension which will surprise you for its sporty road-handling quality that you would expect from higher priced imports. The 4-cyl engine has incredible torque for its size and gets 30 mpg-hwy while providing an incredibly sporty drive and safe overtaking when needed or keeping up with traffic even with a full load. Mitsubishi has unique design and styling features which sets it apart from the cookie-cutter look of Honda, Toyota, Hunday and Kia. The dashboard, interior materials, textures and color-scheme look very contemporary and sporty. Driver controls and seats are very confortable and easy to maintain. Gauges are well lit and easy to read under any driving conditions. Spacious seats, both front and rear. Huge trunk that can accomodate the largest suitcases. The standard 4-wheel disk-brakes are incredibly good and will stop you fast and safely under any driving conditions. The standard stereo system is a blast too."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mitsubishi Galant near Honolulu. See local deals