2011 Mitsubishi Galant

Based on 338 Ratings for the 2004 - 2012 models.

Bought it new in 2004 Galant

By on Sunday, August 21, 2011

Pros: "Price, size, The car is tight"

Cons: "Road noise on highway - depending on the road - {Tires/Road }"

"Great car for the money, I have the DE model - Runs great still handels well and the performance is still there. I changed the oil EVERY 3000 miles. Just starting the show some rust on the rear wheel well lips. Looking for a low mantenance car that is a nice size, here it is. I would buy another one. Glenn"

Very safe car, side air bag saved my wife's life!

By on Friday, March 30, 2012

Pros: "Side air bags - VERY SAFE - Will buy another"

"Very safe car, side air bag saved my wife's life in a recent wreck we were involved in. Chev 1500 truck T-boned us and we both walked away with minor scratches and sore ribs. Thank you Mitsubishi from a grateful spouse."

Good, Old Reliable

By on Sunday, November 29, 2009

"Have had car for 5 years and just rolled 100,000 miles. Only regular maintenance required over that time. Very reliable and not had any issues with the car. The ES edition doesnt have all the fancy features, but it's more than roomy enough for those of us over 6 foot tall. Have never had to adjust my seat when somebody's sitting behind me. It's also very good on gas for a car that size, which is important for people driving long distances to/from work every day."

Best Car I've Ever Owned!!!

By on Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive, dependable, quality product"

"I absolutely love, love, love my 2004 Gallant! It was the first new car I ever bought and I couldn't have made a better purchase. In the 9 years of having the car, I haven't had one single issue and I've only had to complete basic maintenance. I have two children since I purchased it, they are 5 & 7 now, and the interior has held up beautifully with car seats which can be brutal on interior. I still feel like it's a young car. I've been asked a couple times to trade it in but I refuse to let such a great car go. I'm going to drive this thing until it just won't run anymore, and at this rate, I think I'll have it around until my daughter can drive it!"

Needed a midsized inexpensive reliabe car.

By on Friday, August 03, 2012

Pros: "Huge rebate, looks like nothing else on the road."

Cons: "Does not hold its value if you plan to sell/trade."

"I just purchased a leftover 2011 Galant SE in red. I have put about 400 miles on it since I go it, but here are some things I have noticed so far. It is a quiet and smooth cruiser, bumps are isolated and hardly felt. The rear camera that comes on automatically when in reverse is very helpful. The 4 speed trans is more than adequate. I was averaging above 30mpg on a recent trip to the shore on the highway. Seats are firm not as comfy a Id like, but not bad. The GPS is good. SIRIUS radio is great! The A/C is powerful for a 4cyl car. The sunroof is nice. Alloy wheels are very good looking. Dash materials dont feel high quality. Overall I paid $18,299 for a car listing 25,002. Im hopeful that it lasts a long time with no problems. People say the 2.4 liter engine is very reliable. I will report back and update when I rack up more miles. So far I am 9/10 satisfied with the car. It is sexy looking and not like every other Nissan/Honda blah car. This car has style and character."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mitsubishi Galant near Honolulu. See local deals