2011 Mitsubishi Galant

Based on 324 Ratings for the 2004 - 2012 models.

So far has been a very reliable car.

By on Monday, July 07, 2014

Pros: "Reliable and priced right at the time."

Cons: "The brakes."

"Very reliable car. If they offered an updated 2014 or 2015 I would probably purchase another. My car came pretty much well equipped except for a sunroof. Other brands you have to pay extra for the same options. The only draw back I have found have been the brakes."

Great car!

By on Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Pros: "Still looks good after 8 years"

Cons: "hear high wind noise when radio off"

"I brought my 2006 Mitsubishi Galant Nov, 2005. I recently had to replace the timing belt, other then that no real problems. Just brakes and tires. Love this car!"

Great commuting car

By on Monday, April 21, 2014

Pros: "Always started even well below zero"

Cons: "Headroom would be a problem for someone over 6'"

"This car is comfortable to drive and has never had any problems."

VERY RELIABLE AND CHEAP!

By on Sunday, March 09, 2014

Pros: "great price, fun 2 drive, sporty, reliable, smooth"

Cons: "ac, mpg, dash tech, rare parts"

"I got my Galant about 4 years ago with about 80000 on it currently has 201000. the car is very reliable I must say it took me everywhere with very little problems then. I think the overall comfort of the car is awesome I sometimes get tired while sitting in the seats because of the excellent arch support and durability. I do think the car gets hot a lot especially on summer days and the AC went out twice so its a common problem in this car. the overall car drives well it picks-up speed fast for a 4clydr excellent steering controls although I wish it has more of a sporty steering wheel. only big problem that I had with this car is timing belt broke a couple weeks ago and it is a interference engine so its killing my pockets at about $1200 so make sure you keep the maintenance up to par when it comes to timing belt. Another thing I dislike about the performance is on cold starts it doesn't have the spunk that it usually has on warmer days. personally I think the car lacks technology for the year for example like aux input overall quality of dash and radio. but if you are looking to buy this car she will do you well if you stay up on maintenance [[ there is a fuse on the battery terminal which is very very very difficult to find and every now and then they blow... it is cheap $1.29 but I had to go 4 hours away to get the part]]"

Great First Car

By on Thursday, February 06, 2014

Pros: "great price for an aisan car"

Cons: "small driver area and air conditioning problem."

"this is my first car. i bought it in 2012 with 93000 miles and now has 103000. it has average acceleration especially for a midsize 4 door sedan. ive had to replace the timing belt which is to be expected at some point from any car. one thing worth noting is that the air conditioning needed replacing which apparently was a common problem with this model. other than that, regular maitenance and it has slightly below gas mileage. im not that tall (5 8) and my head almost reached the cieling while driving so keep that in mind. it has a nice looking body for an 04 and hopefully will last until 150000 miles at least!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mitsubishi Galant near Honolulu. See local deals
See if you qualify for