2010 Mitsubishi Galant

Based on 347 Ratings for the 2004 - 2012 models.

Love

By on Monday, January 11, 2016

Pros: "Comfortable, sporty, spacious"

Cons: "Loud starter, cheap interior, gas mileage"

"Wonderful car. Great looks and comfortable. Only downside is gas mileage, cheap interior feel, and a loud starter"

This car has been very reliable.

By on Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Pros: "Reliable, no major mechanical problems."

Cons: "A/C gives out, defaulty condensor."

"I am very impressed with this vehicle, I have had this vehicle for over four years. It has been very reliable with no major problems. Other than the a/c giving out about 1/2 year ago; the vehicle has not let me down. I love this car!!!!!!!"

Excellent Reliable Vehicle for the Money!

By on Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Pros: "Great price, comfortable, spacious, looks good"

Cons: "Can't think of any!!!!"

"Had this car for four years now and it has been extremely reliable. Only have had regular maintenance done, changed tires, battery and oil changes. No mechanical problems whatsover and the car does not seem like it is falling apart as some cars do after they get to the four year point. Drives well and especially handles very good in snow. This is my third Mitsubishi and it is maintaining my opinion that Mitsubishi knows how to make a reliable vehicle."

Great vehicle

By on Wednesday, July 6, 2011

"This is a real Japanese car, with all that this means - reliable, comfortable, simply well built!"

Pleasantly Surprised. Very underated

By on Saturday, June 25, 2011

Pros: "Fun to drive, reliable, roomy, comfortable, reponds well to driving commands."

Cons: "loud idle for 4cyl, satillite radio signal drops easy, road noise can get loud at times."

"Because of a financial downturn I had to get out of my Honda 2007 Pilot EX. Probably the best SUV ever made. The Mitsubishi dealer was helping people with financial problems and they worked with me when others wouldn’t. I tried for a Lancer because it was cheaper but the sales guy said they had a bigger rebate on a 2008 Galant and you may like it better. I had nothing to lose so I test drove it. Wound up buying it. 3 1/2 years later I have over 49,000 miles on it and have had only 1 premature issue. The battery died in just over a year. I bought a new one on my own because the dealer I bought the car from in Tallahassee, FL had closed down. Mitsubishi refunded me the total cost when I mailed them the receipt. Under warranty according to the vin number. I’ve driven the car in Miami, FL traffic; Minneapolis/ St Paul, MN traffic; Dallas, TX traffic and all points in between in all weather except snow and ice. I’ve done routine oil changes (I use Mobil 1 though) and I put a K"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mitsubishi Galant near Honolulu. See local deals