2002 Mitsubishi Galant

8.2

Based on 444 Ratings for the 1999 - 2003 models.

Great car for price

By on Thursday, June 12, 2014

Pros: "great price, roomy, Bose system, sliding sun, V6"

Cons: "Black paint oxidated; had car repainted black."

"I bought a black 02' Galant GTZ brand new for $30K after trading in a 01' Cranberry Galant, and am original owner of GTZ and only driver of car. I keep car maintenance up and car runs really great. People under-estimate power that the GTZ carries, V6 engine and a fast-running car. Smooth ride, great Bose sound system, roomy passenger capacity, great tires and alloy wheels, deep trunk space. Never had any major problems out of car because I keep scheduled maintenance up. Love to highway drive with sliding sunroof open. Love that car, my Black Diamond as I call it!"

low maintenance,HD RADIO

By on Monday, May 26, 2014

Pros: "great on long road trips! EZ to drive"

Cons: "needs two tires"

2003 Mitsubishi, Galant

"All around good reliable car"

2003 Mitsubishi, Galant

Best, most reliable car I ever owned!

By on Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Pros: "Dependable, reliable, and superior performance"

"My Galant is named "Jenny" because the engine is still purring like a kitten. It has never failed me! EVER! It recently took me and my family and friends to Disneyland. The 23-valve power allows me to show-off at fast-starts, passing, and any acceleration contest. The cruise-control leads hills so well that the speed never changes. It's been paid for for many years and I keep it well maintained. The seats are comfortable for hours of driving (cloth). And the trunk-to-interior pass-thru allows me to haul lumber, flagpoles, and other long stuff most cars cannot. I put all 167,000 miles on it myself and will probably put another 200,000 on it! It is a dream-car and worth far, far more than $1000! To replace it would cost me over $28,000 ... so I won't do it!"

Great car.

By on Wednesday, May 07, 2014

Pros: "good cost, very reliable."

Cons: "weak interior design, v6 parts can be costly."

"This is a great car to own. i bought mine in 2012 and it runs better than any Honda or Toyota i have ever driven or owned. However, i do the work on my car myself and the V6 can be a pain to work on and the parts will run you a lot more than the 4-cyl model.Overall this is a great car and i recommend getting one if your looking for a good used car."

Great, reliable, affordable car! Miss it already!

By on Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Reason: Own too many cars; boyfriend bought me a new car.

Pros: "Safe, reliable, dependable, affordable to maintain"

Cons: "Only 140 hp (but has kick, somehow), hubcaps."

She still shines. =)

"My mom got the ES in 2002, I got it in 2008 with 97,000 miles on it, it now has 188,200 miles on it. This car has been so amazing for my young adulthood. I feel safe in it and have been safe in it. I've been subject to spin-outs, fender benders, and drunk drivers and the car is still in good condition cosmetically and the engine and transmission is still powerful and reliable. Nothing went "out" earlier than expected, and most things were replaced at the 100,000-, 150,000- and 180,000-mile mark. And on top of everything, the parts and labor never cost me an arm, let alone an arm and a leg. It has been great on gas, still averaging 24 miles to the gallon. LA to Vegas, is a half a tank with the A/C on and averaging 85 mph. She has been easy to maintain, easy to drive, and a joy to have. I sold her today because I have a classic 1970 VW Bug (my Sunday car) and my boyfriend bought me a new VW CC, so the Galant has been neglected except to be driven to keep her active and alive. I had three cars and no garage, and no car can be parked for more than 72 hours. So, it made no real sense for me to keep her from someone else who could use her in all her glory. Otherwise, she'd still be in my possession. Would have loved to have given this to my child as a first car, but I'm only 25 and have yet to have any. Lol. Great car! I definitely recommend this car to any and everybody."

She still shines. =)

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mitsubishi Galant near Honolulu. See local deals