2010 Mitsubishi Endeavor

Based on 310 Ratings for the 2004 - 2011 models.

Great Reliable SUV that runs FOREVER

By on Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Reason: Purchased another one

Pros: "Comfortable, drives nice, smooth, reliable"

"We purchased the SUV used with over 100K miles already and drove it forever having to do little more than oil changes, timing belt at 300K miles and tires. It is fun to drive, handles more like a car than a large SUV, gets pretty good gas mileage (averaged 20MPG), and was comfortable for short or long trips. Plenty of interior space for 2 adults and a baby in a car seat and all of our luggage for vacation. It was nice enough to drive for business meetings with modern styling and a smooth comfortable ride for clients."

I Love My Truck

By on Monday, April 2, 2012

Pros: "Large Cabin Great Price"

Cons: "silver coating on interior can rub off"

"This Truck has treated me well. Drive great in the snow and has a remarkably large truck capacity. I was able to close the hatch with 10' long 2x4's i fit a loveseat 69x38 into the back and was able to easily close the hatch. No complaints."

Bought it used, best vehicle I've owned yet.

By on Tuesday, July 7, 2009

"I moved from a beautiful, comfortable Cadillac Eldorado to this vehicle because I wanted LOTS of room, better handling in inclement weather, and a more fun ride. I used to think I loved a big, low 2-door car like the Eldorado (or the T-bird or Firebird, both of which I owned prior to that), but this vehicle absolutely blows me away. I've never driven or ridden in an SUV that handles and rides so much like a car. It was so easy to move from my Caddy to this, except that now I have so much room, cargo space, and I'm a million miles higher up! I love having the benefits of riding in a truck, with none of the discomfort that trucks have. I've always hated the way trucks (and most SUVs) ride, but my '05 Endeavor is like riding on a cloud. I don't even feel bumps in the road, and I feel so safe in bad weather now. It also takes turns and curves much more like a car than a truck. I don't feel like I'm going to topple over when I make a sharp turn. I love how spacious it is, and it's also a beautiful vehicle to look at. I think it's much more attractive than most full-size SUVs, and gas mileage is good. A tank of gas will get me about 320-360 miles on the highway, and around 300 in town. It's an 18 gallon tank, but it's an AWD model, so I think it's pretty fair on gas. It's also really nice and comfy inside, and I love the blue interior lights. I wish the shifter was illuminated. People always comment on how nice it is, and buying it used from a Mitsubishi dealer, I got a phenomenal value. I couldn't find a nicer SUV for the price. The closest I could find was an 04 Explorer (no thanks!). I will buy this again when (IF) I ever finish with my '05. It is a bit noisy on occasion and the shifting isn't incredibly smooth when I slow down, but it's a very heavy vehicle, so I think that's why it seems awkward at times. I love this vehicle."

great drive

By on Tuesday, January 14, 2014

"I loved driving this vehicle, and drove it for 5 yrs and 205,000 miles for business. We then purchased the car from my company when I got a new vehicle because my wife enjoyed driving it so much and we knew her miles would be way less than mine. We are finally getting another vehicle for her but this one still runs great at 232,000 miles. Too bad they stopped making them. I think this product was seriously undermarketed. I know others that have Endeavors and just love them."

Great car!

By on Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Pros: "Good driving, dependable, comfortable."

Cons: "Gas mileage is 15MPG."

"We love this Mits. It is classed as an SUV but it drives like a car. We have "mistreated" it by going off-road on occasion. The AWD handles pretty much anything you throw at it. I wouldn't mud bog with it but it is high enough to take on most terrain types. Lots of room in front, back seats, and storage in the back. Gas mileage could be better but it is what it is."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mitsubishi Endeavor near Honolulu. See local deals