2010 Mitsubishi Endeavor

Based on 305 Ratings for the 2004 - 2011 models.

Best road car I've ever driven

By on Friday, September 19, 2008

"My wife bought this 2005 Endeavor new in Nov 2005...about 6 months before we met. When I learned she had paid almost 30K for it, I was horrified (I had seen them advertised locally for around 20K). I knew next to nothing about Mitsubishi and was somewhat skeptical. Now, after having put almost 70K miles on it in 3 years time, I can say that it simply is the best traveling road car (or town car either) that I have ever driven or ridden in. Gas mileage is great (We own the 2 wheel drive model). The ride quality and the quietness is one that a great many higher priced SUVs just wish they could duplicate. The transmission gearing is also superior, making the full use of the engine's 245 HP....indeed, it runs like a much higher HP vehicle. When running along in "cruise control", it does not have to gear down as soon as some cars would on hill climbing. Cabin design and comfort are also superior. We have taken a great many trips in it....with almost no problems. On one trip, we were gone for 7 weeks ...covering 16 states and one Canadian province (over 8,500 miles) and during that trip we had...(a) one headlight burn out and (b) the gas gauge quit registering. With the great warranty, we got both things fixed in major cities we were near and were quickly back on the road. These are the only things we have EVER had happen to it. The only downside I can see is that Mitsubishi is not a "big brand" in the USA and it's vehicles don't hold their value as well as others, but if you're prepared to drive one for many, many years, as we are, you will "get your money's worth" out of it...it may be the top deal out there, and also the "best kept secret" in the (USA) car world."

great vehicle/horrible mpg, but thats the only bad

By on Monday, October 22, 2012

Pros: "great value"

Cons: "mpg"

"do not buy this if you are concerned about gas milage. it is one of the best vehicles I have owned and it is time to replace it. I will be buying a newer version of the exact same car. I would never have considered that with any other vehicle I have owned"

I Love My Truck

By on Monday, April 02, 2012

Pros: "Large Cabin Great Price"

Cons: "silver coating on interior can rub off"

"This Truck has treated me well. Drive great in the snow and has a remarkably large truck capacity. I was able to close the hatch with 10' long 2x4's i fit a loveseat 69x38 into the back and was able to easily close the hatch. No complaints."

Great Reliable SUV that runs FOREVER

By on Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Reason: Purchased another one

Pros: "Comfortable, drives nice, smooth, reliable"

"We purchased the SUV used with over 100K miles already and drove it forever having to do little more than oil changes, timing belt at 300K miles and tires. It is fun to drive, handles more like a car than a large SUV, gets pretty good gas mileage (averaged 20MPG), and was comfortable for short or long trips. Plenty of interior space for 2 adults and a baby in a car seat and all of our luggage for vacation. It was nice enough to drive for business meetings with modern styling and a smooth comfortable ride for clients."

5 years, no worries.

By on Tuesday, April 02, 2013

Pros: "RELIABILITY, great deals to be found."

Cons: "Stereo sounds great, but not easily upgraded."

"I've owned this car for just under 5 years now. The only parts that I've had to replace have been a couple oxygen sensors, the battery, and brakes. I've driven the car cross country, through snow, rain, etc.. it is easily the most dependable car I've owned. It's fun to drive, has plenty of torque. The exhaust has a nice growl to it, the interior is roomy and comfortable. The cargo area is surprisingly spacious, having crammed boxes and small furniture in it when I moved. My ONLY complaint, however meaningless to most people. The standard stereo is integrated into the dash in such a way that it cannot easily be upgraded to a model with navigation and bluetooth. (newer models come with Nav) But honestly, I'd rather have my wife drive a car that I know will never leave her stranded, than drive a lesser car with nicer electronics. It's too bad Mitsubishi is so under-rated. I've driven a few of them in the last 20+ years, and they've all been sporty and above all else RELIABLE. Go for it, this car won't let you down."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mitsubishi Endeavor near Honolulu. See local deals