• 2014 Compact SUVs

2005 Mitsubishi Endeavor

Based on 293 Ratings for the 2004 - 2011 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

Good family car

By on Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Pros: "Decent price, GREAT sound system, family car"

Cons: "Gas mileage, AWD"

"When my husband and I went car shopping I was looking for a jeep grand cherokee and found this instead. At first I was kinda dissapointed that it is AWD but, after driving it through this whole winter and NOT having any problems at all staying on the road I love it. I have 2 kids and their carseats have enough room plus when I have our 3'rd child I will be able to fit that as well. The sound systemis awesome!! It may not be important to some people but there are 4 cup holders up front 2 in the center console and then 1 on each door, plus if you have older kids/adults in the back seat then there are also 2 more back there as well. The trunk is large enough to hold our double stroller with out any problems, plus I can add groceries in as well (not as many as an empty trunk but still). The front seats will lay right down if you need them to I love that feature. The back seats will lay down flat as long as you take out the headrest, if you need to carry something big inside your car. The one big thing that I do not like about the car is the gas mileage though. To get to work I need to take the interstate a lot and doing so I will go through a tank of gas in 3 days round trip which is about 250 miles, compared to the 300+ taking back roads that I get."

Reliable but roadnoisy

By on Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Pros: "Very reliable and performs well on long trips."

Cons: "Road noisy. Cannot enjoy long trips due to this."

"This could have been the best designed vehicle. All they needed to do was insulate the interior better. I could not carry a conversation with my wife on long trips. As far as performance and reliability, the car has been flawless. I still regret not having noticed the immense road noise this vehicle had during my test drive. The passenger door handle broke twice in 3 years. The rear hatch door handle broke after 6 years."

Great car for the price

By on Monday, April 07, 2014

"I owned this car for 7 years and never had any major problems with it. Would buy another one if Mitsubish was still making them. The Outlander is too small and has a generic body style. I loved the sporty look and size of the Endevor. I'm gonna miss it but it is time to move on. I am giving this to my 16 year old because it is just what he needs and I know it will last another 70,000 miles."

Best Vehicle I have ever owned.

By on Friday, February 28, 2014

Pros: "Perfect size. Great quality."

Cons: "Their are none."

"This is a vehicle Mitsubishi should have continued to build. Had I known they were not going to sell any longer I would have purchased another one. I bought the 2004 and it was the first year. Never have had any issues with this vehicle. LOVE this Endeavor."

Great vehicle

By on Sunday, February 23, 2014

Pros: "comfortable, durable, fun to drive"

Cons: "wished it was awd and better mpg"

"Very fun and exciting vehical to drive and haven't not had any thing major wrong with it. My parents bought it used in 2010 and I just recently bought it off them. I feel like the gas mileage is a little low compared to other vehicles in its segment, but it is a great vehical. I still wish they were made because I would want to buy a new one in the future."

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mitsubishi Endeavor near Honolulu. See local deals