2012 Mitsubishi Eclipse

Based on 391 Ratings for the 2006 - 2012 models.

sExy car sExy car :)

By on Tuesday, February 19, 2008

"I have had this car (2006 eclipse se/gt) for 6 months now and was VERY hesitant to buy it because of bad things I've heard about eclipses, but I love it. I bought it used with only 16000 miles on it and hooked up like you wouldn't believe... it's black, got the sports package on it, body kit, after market stereo system, after market security system, nIcest 20' diablo chrome and black rims...the only thing that I do not like is the pick up, it is extremely fast but many cars get me at the jump :( I was thinking of maybe a super charger and intake valve, but I don't want to be too greedy lol I haven't seen one like mine at all yet... Gas is good...the manual says put 91 in it, but am told by MANY 89 is fine... I switch occasionally can't tell the difference... I am getting the back windows tinted on saturday and that would be the only thing I've had to do with this car since I've bought it. PS. I am a 22 yr old female who previously owned a 93 dodge caravan...this eclipse is my first car I bought with my own money :)"

Excellent Choice

By on Saturday, February 16, 2008

"I am very glad I got this vehicle. It has been really reliable. It is excellent on gas mileage. But I do have the 4 cylinder. The sound is great. Really good bass for a factory stereo. I will definitely buy another one. But my next one will be the Eclipse Spyder convertiable."

By on Tuesday, January 29, 2008

owner of one

By on Wednesday, January 23, 2008

"this is realy nice stylish car and fast for it's kind. ery happy with it."

Happy driver

By on Wednesday, December 12, 2007

"I purchased the fully loaded V6 GT sport. I love this car. This is my second Eclipes. My only complaint is the drivers side seat belt is clicking (driving me nuts). The dealer said there is nothing wrong with it. My car also had a recall on the catalytic converter. I still have not had it fixed and it has been 3 months. The dealer said there is a national re-call and back order on the part. When I take it in to be replaced I am going to insist they replace the seat belt. I commute in this car and love the performance. The radio ROCKS too!!! Very comfortable and an eye turner. Very sexy car."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mitsubishi Eclipse near Honolulu. See local deals