2012 Mitsubishi Eclipse

Based on 389 Ratings for the 2006 - 2012 models.

Great cars.......

By on Friday, June 19, 2009

"Very,very fun to drive.......... they are a great car........"

Love this car!

By on Sunday, May 31, 2009

"I have driven this car for three years and love it. I love the way it looks and the looks that it gets. It is great fun to drive, whether a long or short trip. Super sound system and with the top down on the way to the beach nothing is better. I went shopping for a new car several months ago and nothing was as much fun to drive within 15k of its' cost. Decided to keep it instead."

Its all about the Eclipse....

By on Wednesday, January 21, 2009

"I have always wanted an Eclipse and I finally got one. It is a GT Manual. I learned to drive it and have loved it ever since. Its VERY fast, has a nice low roar to it, and has great sound. Its the PERFECT car for cruising in the Spring/Summer and does well in the fall. No problems in the rain, but the alloy wheels don’t do well when trying to turn in the snow. I have had 0 problems with the car (except for the back windshield wiper that I accidentally knocked out of place) and have received MANY stares and compliments on it. WELL worth the money. BTW, I am 6"2' and fit fine in it."

fantastic purchase

By on Sunday, March 23, 2008

"Traded in my 2002 Eclipse GS for a 2008 GT last December to take advantage of the financing and rebate offers. I have no regrets about this. 1100 miles to date Mitsu improved on this car in just about every category and I really had no problems with my old GS, just that it was kind of middle of the road from quality to performance to fit and finish. My new GT is a couple notches above though. The interior is great: stylish, functional and high quality(not quite as nice as BMW but pretty darn close). Stereo is fantastic, the seats are perfect, supportive yet comfortable. The power is ample, about as much as you would want in a FWD car, steering is precise, 6 speed tranny is decent, braking is very good. You could certainly smoke the tires all day if you are so inclined. The ride does strike a good balance between performance and comfort. If you want a Porsche's tight ride don't buy this car or if you want a suburban's cream puff ride look elsewhere; this car is in the middle but a bit on the sportier side, a good balance for commuters with a lead foot. Great value for the money and i recommend the sun/sound package. I got the sport package thrown in while negotiating, i probably wouldn't have paid for it but i have enjoyed the heated leather power seats."

sharp wheels

By on Friday, December 21, 2007

"This car is the perfect combination of styling, sportiness, driving comfort and economy. Not for a big family, but perfect for empty nesters."

Update Review

By on Monday, December 03, 2007

"I loved this car after only 3 months of ownership, and now that I've owned it for 15 months, the love is still there! My gas mileage has improved once I passed the 12000 miles mark up to 24 MPG in mixed driving. I'm hoping it keeps getting better. The car remains a head turner especially with the top down. I've had no mechanical problems or annoyances such as rattles, etc. The only couple of intangibles that give me slight concern is that now I see a lot more of them on the road and the resale value seems to have slipped quite a bit for a one-year old car. I'm thinking this is because Mitsubishi has had a history of less than stellar holding of their value (which I think is unfair), and maybe Mitsubishi made too many Eclipses considering its limited market. These are not for families or your typical retiree. Anyhow, I recently attend a huge Auto industry show and I have to admit between the wide variety of cars out there from Chevy to Volkswagon, the Eclipse still looked like the coolest thing on 4-wheels within a working-persons budget. I told the Mitsu Rep. that one of the main things it needs is dual exhaust pipes to maintain its coolness compared to their competitors. He agreed and hopes to see them on the 2009. Fellow Spyder owners...Drop your top and keep a rockin'!"

"MY PRECIOUS"

By on Sunday, August 19, 2007

"Pros: I love everything about this car. Cons: Except-- Since they decided to put backseats in there, why couldn't they make them practical? Blind spots are pretty bad. Parking and U-turn is just nightmare."

Stylish, Fun, Comfortable

By on Saturday, August 18, 2007

"I have the SE version with Sun and Sound pkg, accessory pkg, 18"wheels, leather seats. Being 6 ft tall, there's plenty of leg and head room. The seats are very comfortable and does not feel like I'm sitting on the ground. Yes, there are blind spots as with any sports coupe/car. I don't find them to be any worse in the Eclipse. The car is a great looker in the day or night. It's not just another box on wheels. I found the ride to be smooth going over bumps and it goes into curves nicely. I would recommend the GT version, just know it requires premium gas. 263HP is a lot of power but 162 is just right esp. in a manual transmission"

its a blast

By on Friday, July 06, 2007

"its a blast to drive, lots of power and fun. not so much room"

Received what I wanted

By on Monday, June 02, 2014

Pros: "Manueverable, and great on gas."

Cons: "Lacking some comforts that are now available."

"My 07 Eclipse gave me what I was looking for in a car. The gas mileage was reasonable as I was traveling a lot when I made this purchase. It has a sleek look from the outside and more room inside than one would think. Interior comfort is slightly lacking compared to cars of today, but I got what I was looking for in a car. I was very fortunate in that I have not had a great deal go wrong with it which is quite contrary to many cars I have owned in the past. Overall a successful purchase and I have been pleased."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mitsubishi Eclipse near Honolulu. See local deals