2012 Mitsubishi Eclipse

Based on 387 Ratings for the 2006 - 2012 models.

My baby.......

By on Monday, November 19, 2007

"I brought this car in Aug 2005. I have the Black GT 2006 and LOVE IT! Even after having the car for over two years, I still have people telling me it's a hot car. It's performance and look, get's a ten. I agree with one reviewer on the blind spot though, you just have to be extra careful but other than that - it's a great car! I plan to get new rims - yes scratched up my rims pretty badly b/c I had a bad habit of parking too close to the curb but you live and you learn."

with 20" rims still to big of gap must lower

By on Saturday, November 17, 2007

"I had 20" rims put on and it looks funny thinking of lowing it put dont want to lose the comfort in how it rides"

Best roomy sports car

By on Friday, November 16, 2007

"I am a tall person who doesn't fit in many sports cars. This is roomy and very comfortable even on long (2000 mile) trips. I would recommend this to anyone who enjoys quickness, speed and comfort."

Do I look cute in this or What

By on Thursday, November 08, 2007

"This is my second Eclipse...and I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT mine is sunset orange...it is the sweetest car ever....I am like everyone else you park it and when you walk away you have to turn and take a sneek peek at it...."

Fun to Drive

By on Friday, November 02, 2007

"I must admit, this car is a blast to drive! I only wish it were rear-wheel drive as I do have some issues with torque from time to time. I bought the manual GT version and I don't regret buying it. It came down to either the Mustang GT or this one... I've been a loyal Mustang guy for years, but after I test drove each and compared, I had to go with the Mitsu. And the main reason was because of WARRANTY!!! If America's Manufacturers would equal or exceed the import's on this, then I wouldn't have even looked at an import. They need to step up, because I want to know I'm covered. The sales guy at Ford had an interesting answer when I asked him about the difference in Warranties... He told me Ford didn't need a longer warranty becasue they're built so well... I told him that if they were built so well, they should give a longer warranty!! Go figure... I thought that was a stupid answer for that question. Anyway, overall the GT Eclipse is a great car, I've had absolutely no trouble thus far after 27K miles."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mitsubishi Eclipse near Honolulu. See local deals