2012 Mitsubishi Eclipse

Based on 379 Ratings for the 2006 - 2012 models.

Great looking & running car

By on Thursday, June 12, 2014

Pros: "Great driving car."

"Purchased car in 2008. It had approx. 11000 miles. Car has never been in snow. Car was kept in heated garage. Car was never in accident or had any body or mechanical repairs."

Received what I wanted

By on Monday, June 02, 2014

Pros: "Manueverable, and great on gas."

Cons: "Lacking some comforts that are now available."

"My 07 Eclipse gave me what I was looking for in a car. The gas mileage was reasonable as I was traveling a lot when I made this purchase. It has a sleek look from the outside and more room inside than one would think. Interior comfort is slightly lacking compared to cars of today, but I got what I was looking for in a car. I was very fortunate in that I have not had a great deal go wrong with it which is quite contrary to many cars I have owned in the past. Overall a successful purchase and I have been pleased."

PAINT PEELING OFF!

By on Monday, April 28, 2014

Pros: "Comfortable, looked great new, fun"

Cons: "Paint peeling off - not getting too much response"

"Have the 2006 Sunset Pearlescent. I have garage kept this car and not driven it for 5-6 months of every year - summer car. The entire car is fading and peeling, clear coat is peeling off and it's just a mess. I'm embarrassed to drive it. Contacted the dealer, they took pictures to send to Mitsubishi a few weeks ago and no word from anybody. Googled the car and found many people with the same problem. They also had a major problem with black paint and did issue a recall on that. It's just horrible."

3rd Eclipse. All great value 4 sport car/reliable!

By on Monday, April 21, 2014

Pros: "Top down R. Fosgate system w/sub-whoofer drive!!"

Cons: "Can't think of anything...I love my car!!!"

Just had new top fabric done in black..gettin ready for ride along the bay!! Great car/runs like champ/V6! 8 yrs old but looks runs like new..no lie!

"This is my 3rd Eclipse since my first white one purchased in 94. Had that one 10 yrs, immaculate/low miles after 10 yrs, only 85k. Sold it to private owner. Bought next model in 2004 black w/sun roof..had less than 2 yrs. Traded up for new model. Bought in 2006, but is 07 V6. Black drop top incredible shape. Last major checkup done few mos ago, dealer said best shape of this model/yr he's ever seen come through his dealership. also had new top cover done to match black on black...came w/gray.Also upgraded to 18" Perellies and chrome rims. Changed the whole look of car..it is something!! Runs great, looks great low miles, all my Eclipses have been just me as the sole owner.Just love these cars for the $$.Die hard Oak Raider fan. Gets alot a looks and compliments and questions...people just loved all 3 of my cars, but esp this one...its tight! They DO turn heads!! Sadly, 2012 was last yr of the Eclipse...makes me sad. They really are great cars. You get your money's worth for sure!"

I Love This Car!

By on Friday, April 18, 2014

Pros: "awesome from bumper to bumper"

"I love this car. I've owned it for 6 years and do not intend on selling or trading anytime soon. This car's nickname is "Sugar" because she's such a sweet ride! :)"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mitsubishi Eclipse near Honolulu. See local deals