2012 Mitsubishi Eclipse

Based on 387 Ratings for the 2006 - 2012 models.

Not comfortable

By on Monday, January 23, 2012

Pros: "Price was decent for a sports car. Fun to drive."

Cons: "Lack of comfort. Lack of compartment space."

"I have the 2.4 liter. Enough power from the stop light to move past other cars. Nice looking car. Nice looking interior. Good gas mileage. Very fun to drive. DRAW BACK: interior has little place to store drinks. No door compartments at all. Sits very low to ground that the seats virtually sit on the floorpan (almost). Your legs get tired and then your whole body due to this. Would never take it on a long trip. I also have an SUV and am thinking of trading the Eclipse in for something more on the SUV line stickly due to comfort. I hate to give up the sports car though. I guess I should have expected this from a sports car but I owned perviously a 1999 Eclipse whice was smaller but actually seemed to have more room and compartment space. The design was better and the looks was better. Also on the 5 speed when in 1st gear if you go over a certain amount of RPM the gas will cut off. I suppose this is a saftey feature on the engine but you cannot rap it out in RPM very much and it actually turns out to be a safety issue because the engine is not getting any gas until you shift into 2nd."

I love My 4g Eclipse more than anything!!

By on Thursday, January 19, 2012

Pros: "Beautiful, extremely fun to drive, good on gas"

Cons: "Clear coat on black paint sometimes goes bad."

Alexzannah <3

"I love my Eclipse, She is not only reliable, beautiful, but also extremely fun to drive! There is not a day I go somewhere in her without someone commenting on how much they like my car, or how nice she is. She is pretty good on gas, and I couldn't ask for more. I highly recommend any Mitsubishi Eclipse."

Alexzannah <3

Still As Much Fun as the Day I bought It.

By on Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Pros: "Best Bang for the Buck of any 2 Seater out There"

Cons: "Rear Visibility."

"My 2007 has not given me reasons for buyers remorse, I have had only the recommended services like Oil changes and Injector service at 45K to speak of Maintenance. I keep it waxed but it sits outside in KC area and the finish has not dulled at all through the 4 winters I have owned it. Top still runs smoothly and it is pretty quiet. The only complaint that I have is the requirment to drive defensively. Rear Visibility is very poor due to styling. How fast is it ? 130 is all I can attest to."

Sporty Ride your friends will be jealous of

By on Tuesday, February 02, 2010

"I have had my 2006 eclipse GT for 3 years now and I have had no problems, other than regular wear and tear. I've had the brakes replaced and I keep up with regular oil changes, that's about it. And If anything does go wrong, Ive got the 100,000 mile warranty to fall back on. It is a very reliable car, and very sporty looking, I get soooo many compliments from EVERYBODY!!! Not to mention the GT model is very quick. With a whopping 3.8 V6 Mivec engine this car is SUPER FAST!! it picks up and goes. The only drawback is the backseat is very small and even for a short person like me (5'2") it makes you feel claustrophobic back there. But I don't really have passengers in my back seat so for me it's perfect. it also detours my friends from wanting me to drive. instead they will offer to drive when there's a group of us. but if it's just me and one friend they love to drive in my car! the interior is also very nice. The blue dash lights are cool and i get complimented on those alot too. I don't care much for the plastic interior, it's not too durable and shows scratches easily. Overall though I LOVE this car and couldn't be happier. I would definately recommend it to any younger females. It seems more like it's a girl's car. but that's just my opinion."

Nice cars

By on Friday, June 19, 2009

"Very fun to drive, and good gas milage."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mitsubishi Eclipse near Honolulu. See local deals