2012 Mitsubishi Eclipse

Based on 384 Ratings for the 2006 - 2012 models.

A fun sporty car!

By on Thursday, January 10, 2013

Pros: "great price, fun to drive, sporty look"

Cons: "rear view"

My Black Gem

"The Eclipse is a fun, sporty car to drive. I own the 2008 SE 4 cylinder so it get's good gas mileage. The seats are a leather sport seat and is lower than the average car but they are comfy. Nice leather interior, sunroof, great sound system with a subwoofer. It's a great little sporty car! My only minor complaint is seeing to back up or seeing out the back in general."

My Black Gem

best car I have ever owned. no macanical problems.

By on Sunday, December 30, 2012

Pros: "gas milage reliablity fun to drive affordable"

Cons: "neds louder stereo"

"change the oil gas up tires. that's all you have to do with my spyder gt. I thought I was happy with my 20001 spyder but my 2007 is not only reliable but so much fun to drive! V6 with a 6speed. who could ask for more. the color (sunset orange) and the style get many "HEY I LOVE YOUR CAR!". after 5 years only things I have replaced is brakes, tires, and battery"

2nd eclipse

By on Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Pros: "Great price, comfortable, love the engine growl"

Cons: "Rear view visability,Turning Radius,Front Design"

at the lot after buying

"I had a 2003 eclipse I bought brand new when I was 20 years old and loved the car to bits. Sadly, that one was wrecked and I was able to get a BMW z4 but was diagnosed with Lupus ( cannot go int the sun anymore) and sadly, :) had to trade and I missed my old eclipse so much I decided to try the new generation 2006 eclipse. I've only had it for 3 months but I love it so far. It brings back many memories for me being once again in the seat of an eclipse. The only gripe I have is that the car is FWD and not AWD. I do not prefer the front styling but do like the overall appearance of the car. I do not like the sunset pearl color and plan to have it repainted the same color as the BMW z4 was-the Maldives Blue color. My previous eclipse was blue as well, similar in color but much lighter. I could not afford the color I wanted but I am happy with my purchase, you can always repaint a car ya know? Oh, It's also manual. I refuse to drive an automatic AND I'm a woman. :) We're out there...guys. :)"

at the lot after buying

Not comfortable

By on Monday, January 23, 2012

Pros: "Price was decent for a sports car. Fun to drive."

Cons: "Lack of comfort. Lack of compartment space."

"I have the 2.4 liter. Enough power from the stop light to move past other cars. Nice looking car. Nice looking interior. Good gas mileage. Very fun to drive. DRAW BACK: interior has little place to store drinks. No door compartments at all. Sits very low to ground that the seats virtually sit on the floorpan (almost). Your legs get tired and then your whole body due to this. Would never take it on a long trip. I also have an SUV and am thinking of trading the Eclipse in for something more on the SUV line stickly due to comfort. I hate to give up the sports car though. I guess I should have expected this from a sports car but I owned perviously a 1999 Eclipse whice was smaller but actually seemed to have more room and compartment space. The design was better and the looks was better. Also on the 5 speed when in 1st gear if you go over a certain amount of RPM the gas will cut off. I suppose this is a saftey feature on the engine but you cannot rap it out in RPM very much and it actually turns out to be a safety issue because the engine is not getting any gas until you shift into 2nd."

I love My 4g Eclipse more than anything!!

By on Thursday, January 19, 2012

Pros: "Beautiful, extremely fun to drive, good on gas"

Cons: "Clear coat on black paint sometimes goes bad."

Alexzannah <3

"I love my Eclipse, She is not only reliable, beautiful, but also extremely fun to drive! There is not a day I go somewhere in her without someone commenting on how much they like my car, or how nice she is. She is pretty good on gas, and I couldn't ask for more. I highly recommend any Mitsubishi Eclipse."

Alexzannah <3

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mitsubishi Eclipse near Honolulu. See local deals