2012 Mitsubishi Eclipse

Based on 387 Ratings for the 2006 - 2012 models.

Wow best car I've ever owned, and the least costly

By on Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Pros: "Best priced sports car on the market!"

Cons: "No cons. Well my model didn't have blue tooth."

"No end to the fun I have in this car. Driven it across the country, north and south, east and west. it's a head turner. People don't beleive me when I tell them what it costs. Unfortunately, Mitsubishi doesn't make it anymore."

bang 4 ur buck

By on Wednesday, December 08, 2010

"Being in my 40's, I have driven and owned quite a few cars. The 2006 eclipse is worth every penny I paid 4 it. It is the 1st year of the new body style, and the adjective most applied 2 the car from friends is "sexy". It is a solid car all around, and very reliable. We have put 180000 miles on it since we purchased the car in late 2005. We have performed all regular maintenance, as needed, and in turn it has performed flawlessly. The main key, as with any vehicle is keep the oil changed, and run high octane fuel. we r looking at a new vehicle, only because we r getting 2 old 2 climb down into a vehicle sitting 6 inches of the ground."

FUN, FAST, STYLISH

By on Monday, July 30, 2007

"This car looks GOOD. The audio system is 650 watts, sounds so good. The seats almost wrap around you. The car goes into curves and u-turns easily without leaning a lot. I can shift into Drive+ when I need an extra kick to get pass trucks or get onto the freeway. The 4 cyl reacts quickly when needed without giving up a lot of gas like the 6 cyl. I don't see this model as much as some of the others when I'm on the freeway. Nothing else looks exactly like it."

I love this car!

By on Friday, June 08, 2007

"I love sports cars and I wanted a convertible for a reasonable price. I have owned this car for a year now and I still absolutely love getting behind the wheel everyday to drive it. It is fun and handles wonderfully. I read lots of reviews before I bought and it lives up to every great one it got."

6 Months...and I'm sick of it.

By on Saturday, October 22, 2011

Pros: "A thrill to drive, great sound system."

Cons: "Poor fuel economy, huge blindspots."

"Don't get me wrong, it's a great car...I just don't recommend it for a college student trying to watch their fuel economy. At first, I loved my Eclipse. Not so much anymore. It gets terrible fuel economy for the size of the car. I went from a 1.8L Mazda Protege to this. The power difference I love. The Eclipse is super zippy and a thrill to drive...if it weren't for the poor gas mileage and not being able to see the nose of my car. This car also has terrible blind spots, so I would not recommend it to city drivers either. The sound system is AWESOME. I really enjoy the subwoofer. The stereo is simple and driver-friendly, especially with the controls on the rear of the steering wheel. The seats aren't anything to brag about, though. Any longer than thirty minutes in the Eclipse and my back is screaming. I'm sad to see it go, really. I will be selling my 2007 Eclipse GS soon and purchasing a Ford Focus."

3rd Eclipse. All great value 4 sport car/reliable!

By on Monday, April 21, 2014

Pros: "Top down R. Fosgate system w/sub-whoofer drive!!"

Cons: "Can't think of anything...I love my car!!!"

Just had new top fabric done in black..gettin ready for ride along the bay!! Great car/runs like champ/V6! 8 yrs old but looks runs like new..no lie!

"This is my 3rd Eclipse since my first white one purchased in 94. Had that one 10 yrs, immaculate/low miles after 10 yrs, only 85k. Sold it to private owner. Bought next model in 2004 black w/sun roof..had less than 2 yrs. Traded up for new model. Bought in 2006, but is 07 V6. Black drop top incredible shape. Last major checkup done few mos ago, dealer said best shape of this model/yr he's ever seen come through his dealership. also had new top cover done to match black on black...came w/gray.Also upgraded to 18" Perellies and chrome rims. Changed the whole look of car..it is something!! Runs great, looks great low miles, all my Eclipses have been just me as the sole owner.Just love these cars for the $$.Die hard Oak Raider fan. Gets alot a looks and compliments and questions...people just loved all 3 of my cars, but esp this one...its tight! They DO turn heads!! Sadly, 2012 was last yr of the Eclipse...makes me sad. They really are great cars. You get your money's worth for sure!"

I love this car!!!

By on Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Pros: "fun to frive"

Cons: "have to watch for blind spots"

"I get compliments everywhere i go. The best car to handle any weather hazzard. Goes zoom zoom with out gas going bye bye. Great travel car for 2, no room in back seat, but large trunk.needs a little more starage space for driver. When I trade it will only be for the convertable."

A fun sporty car!

By on Thursday, January 10, 2013

Pros: "great price, fun to drive, sporty look"

Cons: "rear view"

My Black Gem

"The Eclipse is a fun, sporty car to drive. I own the 2008 SE 4 cylinder so it get's good gas mileage. The seats are a leather sport seat and is lower than the average car but they are comfy. Nice leather interior, sunroof, great sound system with a subwoofer. It's a great little sporty car! My only minor complaint is seeing to back up or seeing out the back in general."

My Black Gem

best car I have ever owned. no macanical problems.

By on Sunday, December 30, 2012

Pros: "gas milage reliablity fun to drive affordable"

Cons: "neds louder stereo"

"change the oil gas up tires. that's all you have to do with my spyder gt. I thought I was happy with my 20001 spyder but my 2007 is not only reliable but so much fun to drive! V6 with a 6speed. who could ask for more. the color (sunset orange) and the style get many "HEY I LOVE YOUR CAR!". after 5 years only things I have replaced is brakes, tires, and battery"

2nd eclipse

By on Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Pros: "Great price, comfortable, love the engine growl"

Cons: "Rear view visability,Turning Radius,Front Design"

at the lot after buying

"I had a 2003 eclipse I bought brand new when I was 20 years old and loved the car to bits. Sadly, that one was wrecked and I was able to get a BMW z4 but was diagnosed with Lupus ( cannot go int the sun anymore) and sadly, :) had to trade and I missed my old eclipse so much I decided to try the new generation 2006 eclipse. I've only had it for 3 months but I love it so far. It brings back many memories for me being once again in the seat of an eclipse. The only gripe I have is that the car is FWD and not AWD. I do not prefer the front styling but do like the overall appearance of the car. I do not like the sunset pearl color and plan to have it repainted the same color as the BMW z4 was-the Maldives Blue color. My previous eclipse was blue as well, similar in color but much lighter. I could not afford the color I wanted but I am happy with my purchase, you can always repaint a car ya know? Oh, It's also manual. I refuse to drive an automatic AND I'm a woman. :) We're out there...guys. :)"

at the lot after buying

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mitsubishi Eclipse near Honolulu. See local deals