2011 Mitsubishi Eclipse

Based on 389 Ratings for the 2006 - 2012 models.

best car I have ever owned. no macanical problems.

By on Sunday, December 30, 2012

Pros: "gas milage reliablity fun to drive affordable"

Cons: "neds louder stereo"

"change the oil gas up tires. that's all you have to do with my spyder gt. I thought I was happy with my 20001 spyder but my 2007 is not only reliable but so much fun to drive! V6 with a 6speed. who could ask for more. the color (sunset orange) and the style get many "HEY I LOVE YOUR CAR!". after 5 years only things I have replaced is brakes, tires, and battery"

Great cars.......

By on Friday, June 19, 2009

"Very,very fun to drive.......... they are a great car........"

Love this car!

By on Sunday, May 31, 2009

"I have driven this car for three years and love it. I love the way it looks and the looks that it gets. It is great fun to drive, whether a long or short trip. Super sound system and with the top down on the way to the beach nothing is better. I went shopping for a new car several months ago and nothing was as much fun to drive within 15k of its' cost. Decided to keep it instead."

Its all about the Eclipse....

By on Wednesday, January 21, 2009

"I have always wanted an Eclipse and I finally got one. It is a GT Manual. I learned to drive it and have loved it ever since. Its VERY fast, has a nice low roar to it, and has great sound. Its the PERFECT car for cruising in the Spring/Summer and does well in the fall. No problems in the rain, but the alloy wheels don’t do well when trying to turn in the snow. I have had 0 problems with the car (except for the back windshield wiper that I accidentally knocked out of place) and have received MANY stares and compliments on it. WELL worth the money. BTW, I am 6"2' and fit fine in it."

fantastic purchase

By on Sunday, March 23, 2008

"Traded in my 2002 Eclipse GS for a 2008 GT last December to take advantage of the financing and rebate offers. I have no regrets about this. 1100 miles to date Mitsu improved on this car in just about every category and I really had no problems with my old GS, just that it was kind of middle of the road from quality to performance to fit and finish. My new GT is a couple notches above though. The interior is great: stylish, functional and high quality(not quite as nice as BMW but pretty darn close). Stereo is fantastic, the seats are perfect, supportive yet comfortable. The power is ample, about as much as you would want in a FWD car, steering is precise, 6 speed tranny is decent, braking is very good. You could certainly smoke the tires all day if you are so inclined. The ride does strike a good balance between performance and comfort. If you want a Porsche's tight ride don't buy this car or if you want a suburban's cream puff ride look elsewhere; this car is in the middle but a bit on the sportier side, a good balance for commuters with a lead foot. Great value for the money and i recommend the sun/sound package. I got the sport package thrown in while negotiating, i probably wouldn't have paid for it but i have enjoyed the heated leather power seats."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mitsubishi Eclipse near Honolulu. See local deals