2011 Mitsubishi Eclipse

Based on 381 Ratings for the 2006 - 2012 models.

I absolutely LOVE my car. Waiting for 2015's!!!

By on Saturday, February 21, 2015

Pros: "Great price. Fun to drive. Great looking."

Cons: "No cons"

"This is the best car I have ever owned. Never a problem with it, handles great, very sporty looking, great gas mileage, no blind spots, comfortable, super hot heat, super cold air conditioning. Not much headroom for back seat passengers, but, I don't usually have anyone in back. I bought it new 2008. Lots of room in hatchback for carting stuff from grocery store & Home Depot! I have compliments constantly on its' looks. Sad they haven't come out with a new one yet. I usually trade up every 3 years."

Amazing Car

By on Saturday, January 31, 2015

"I bought this car not knowing what to expect. But its an amazing ride it does has alot of blind spots while backing up though that would be my only issue with the car but this car has already pushed 13K miles in the last 6 months and havent had a single issue with it, passes smog with no problem and runs strong even after its had 160,000 miles ran on that engine. really good sporty looking car i would recommend it to anyone looking for a fast car that will last them a long time. keeping its stylish look for many more years"

Nice car fun to drive!

By on Saturday, November 29, 2014

Pros: "value for money, fun to drive, silent when closed"

Cons: "practically none!"

"I've bought a 2007 gt spyder a few months ago for my wife ;>) Great car! fun to drive and qaulity is good. It's never been on the market in europe so double the fun! The Mileage is reasonable ( for European standards) so no complaints about that! it steers a bit light for me at higher speeds but you get used to it quickly. the only thing is the soundsystem....can get it at a decent mix of bass and treble, furthermore there is no usb connection ( which is a must now a days) overall....... great car!"

My Second Eclipse Spyder

By on Friday, October 31, 2014

Pros: "Price, styling, comfort, economy, handling"

Cons: "Rear visibility, lack of I-Pod connection"

"I have owned two of these cars, a 2000 and a 2008. both have been reliable and fun to drive. People constantly admire the styling and ask if it is for sale. Fuel economy is good and handling is very good (even on the track at Sebring). I would highly recommend them and simply cannot understand why they stopped making them. I am 6' 4" tall and fit easily into this car which I cannot say for most inexpensive sporty convertibles."

My 8th Eclipse

By on Thursday, October 02, 2014

Pros: "Super car"

Cons: "Turning radius is poor but not a problem."

"This is my eight Eclipse since 1992 and the best in all categories, style and performance. They have not made any Eclipses since then. There is a rumor they will have a new one in 2016. Who knows? I waited to buy the 2012 until 2013 so i had it hauled new from a dealership in Iowa to Houston and the extra cost was worth every penny. I work in my car, some have a work truck, I have a work Eclipse. I got smart and finally invested in a radar detector, needed for the GT V6. As I tell the police, I did not buy a fast car to drive slow."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mitsubishi Eclipse near Honolulu. See local deals