2009 Mitsubishi Eclipse

Based on 382 Ratings for the 2006 - 2012 models.

Fun Car to Drive

By on Sunday, May 20, 2012

Pros: "Looks are better than anything else in its class"

Cons: "turning radius is huge"

A picture of my 2007

"The Spyder places itself in a paradox. It has a backseat that is only adequate for small people, making it a poor 2 2, but a great roadster. The ride and performance is sporty for a 2007 offering. The appointments on this car are geared towards the utilitarian sports crowd with a few options that give a hint towards the luxury side. The best attribute is the rear styling. I love the rear of this car. The front styling is boring, but certainly not an eyesore. Overall, I am still impressed by the looks of this machine. Some of the short comings: Turning radius Tiny rear window Requires premium gas"

A picture of my 2007

I LOVE MY CAR!

By on Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Pros: "Great price, fun to drive, corners well"

Cons: "Blind spot, strange window, $$$ tires"

"I really like owning this car. Everyday I am happy to see it sitting in the driveway. It is fun to drive and handles fine. I was a little concerned that it might not handle the snow and ice we get in Michigan, but if you drive sensibly you shouldn't have a problem. It does have a little bit of trouble starting on ice, but nothing you wouldn't expect from a sporty little car. There is quite a large blind spot when looking towards the rear passenger side, but that just makes me keep a closer watch on where people are around me. That way I know if they drive into that place. My Eclipse is pretty basic, I didn't get any of the super cool add ons, I like to keep things simple. So far though everything in my car seems to work great. One issue I did notice was the window on the drivers side had some issues popping back up when I shut the door on some of the really cold days this winter, but as soon as the weather warmed up it was fine. There wasn't any ice on the window so I just assumed the electrical stuff was too cold or something. Avoid potholes at all cost! Tires for this car are not cheap, and need to be special ordered!"

By on Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Wow best car I've ever owned, and the least costly

By on Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Pros: "Best priced sports car on the market!"

Cons: "No cons. Well my model didn't have blue tooth."

"No end to the fun I have in this car. Driven it across the country, north and south, east and west. it's a head turner. People don't beleive me when I tell them what it costs. Unfortunately, Mitsubishi doesn't make it anymore."

By on Monday, December 26, 2011

"So far i've had this car for three years. My favorite aspect of the car is the low cost of ownership. If you perform regular maintenaince on the car and always use synthetic oil in the engine it'll just keep going. Unlike the paint defect on the older 2000-2005 models the paint job is nice and has a 7 year warranty in itself, including the 10 year 100,00 mile bumper to bumper. The factory stereo is fantastic. The sport leather steering wheel and seats are also a good touch. There is one thing that could be improved and thats the steering radius. It's terrible. My 4 door, full-size car can spin u-turns better. But the car can hug corners and pick up on speed without any problems. I am 6' 4", the seats can go way back to accomodate my size. I fit comfortably. Final result; Great car, fun to drive, low cost of ownership and very reliable. This is the 2008 Eclipse SE, Rave Red"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mitsubishi Eclipse near Honolulu. See local deals