2009 Mitsubishi Eclipse

Based on 366 Ratings for the 2006 - 2012 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

3rd Eclipse. All great value 4 sport car/reliable!

By on Monday, April 21, 2014

Pros: "Top down R. Fosgate system w/sub-whoofer drive!!"

Cons: "Can't think of anything...I love my car!!!"

Just had new top fabric done in black..gettin ready for ride along the bay!! Great car/runs like champ/V6! 8 yrs old but looks runs like new..no lie!

"This is my 3rd Eclipse since my first white one purchased in 94. Had that one 10 yrs, immaculate/low miles after 10 yrs, only 85k. Sold it to private owner. Bought next model in 2004 black w/sun roof..had less than 2 yrs. Traded up for new model. Bought in 2006, but is 07 V6. Black drop top incredible shape. Last major checkup done few mos ago, dealer said best shape of this model/yr he's ever seen come through his dealership. also had new top cover done to match black on black...came w/gray.Also upgraded to 18" Perellies and chrome rims. Changed the whole look of car..it is something!! Runs great, looks great low miles, all my Eclipses have been just me as the sole owner.Just love these cars for the $$.Die hard Oak Raider fan. Gets alot a looks and compliments and questions...people just loved all 3 of my cars, but esp this one...its tight! They DO turn heads!! Sadly, 2012 was last yr of the Eclipse...makes me sad. They really are great cars. You get your money's worth for sure!"

I Love This Car!

By on Friday, April 18, 2014

Pros: "awesome from bumper to bumper"

"I love this car. I've owned it for 6 years and do not intend on selling or trading anytime soon. This car's nickname is "Sugar" because she's such a sweet ride! :)"

Love This Car

By on Thursday, March 06, 2014

Pros: "A blast to drive,great for the ego"

Cons: "Poor visibality out of the rear windows."

"After 7 yrs of ownership,I still get stopped monthly and am told was a hot car I drive.This covers men and women ages teen to retired. There is poor visibility out of the rear and side windows,when the top is up.I learned early on to back into parking spaces.The windscreen saves the hair,when driving.Sadly I need to sell this car and it's only because my dog doesn't fit in it,and we do Therapy work"

Good. Could've been better.

By on Saturday, March 01, 2014

"Even with a 2.4 this little car moves pretty good. Turning radius is horrible. Many extra maneuvers. Could use a trunk release button. I'm 6'2" which means back seats are for kids only or no one."

The best car I have ever owned

By on Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Pros: "Great styling, powerful engine, sporty interior"

Cons: "There are blind spots but everything else is good"

"I purchased a 2008 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT 1 year ago with 25,000 miles and it is absolutely beautiful and the performance is amazing! The eclipse has all of the sports car attributes but I love that my car has front wheel drive instead of rear wheel like the others."

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mitsubishi Eclipse near Honolulu. See local deals