2009 Mitsubishi Eclipse

Based on 387 Ratings for the 2006 - 2012 models.

Wow best car I've ever owned, and the least costly

By on Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Pros: "Best priced sports car on the market!"

Cons: "No cons. Well my model didn't have blue tooth."

"No end to the fun I have in this car. Driven it across the country, north and south, east and west. it's a head turner. People don't beleive me when I tell them what it costs. Unfortunately, Mitsubishi doesn't make it anymore."

bang 4 ur buck

By on Wednesday, December 08, 2010

"Being in my 40's, I have driven and owned quite a few cars. The 2006 eclipse is worth every penny I paid 4 it. It is the 1st year of the new body style, and the adjective most applied 2 the car from friends is "sexy". It is a solid car all around, and very reliable. We have put 180000 miles on it since we purchased the car in late 2005. We have performed all regular maintenance, as needed, and in turn it has performed flawlessly. The main key, as with any vehicle is keep the oil changed, and run high octane fuel. we r looking at a new vehicle, only because we r getting 2 old 2 climb down into a vehicle sitting 6 inches of the ground."

FUN, FAST, STYLISH

By on Monday, July 30, 2007

"This car looks GOOD. The audio system is 650 watts, sounds so good. The seats almost wrap around you. The car goes into curves and u-turns easily without leaning a lot. I can shift into Drive+ when I need an extra kick to get pass trucks or get onto the freeway. The 4 cyl reacts quickly when needed without giving up a lot of gas like the 6 cyl. I don't see this model as much as some of the others when I'm on the freeway. Nothing else looks exactly like it."

I love this car!

By on Friday, June 08, 2007

"I love sports cars and I wanted a convertible for a reasonable price. I have owned this car for a year now and I still absolutely love getting behind the wheel everyday to drive it. It is fun and handles wonderfully. I read lots of reviews before I bought and it lives up to every great one it got."

6 Months...and I'm sick of it.

By on Saturday, October 22, 2011

Pros: "A thrill to drive, great sound system."

Cons: "Poor fuel economy, huge blindspots."

"Don't get me wrong, it's a great car...I just don't recommend it for a college student trying to watch their fuel economy. At first, I loved my Eclipse. Not so much anymore. It gets terrible fuel economy for the size of the car. I went from a 1.8L Mazda Protege to this. The power difference I love. The Eclipse is super zippy and a thrill to drive...if it weren't for the poor gas mileage and not being able to see the nose of my car. This car also has terrible blind spots, so I would not recommend it to city drivers either. The sound system is AWESOME. I really enjoy the subwoofer. The stereo is simple and driver-friendly, especially with the controls on the rear of the steering wheel. The seats aren't anything to brag about, though. Any longer than thirty minutes in the Eclipse and my back is screaming. I'm sad to see it go, really. I will be selling my 2007 Eclipse GS soon and purchasing a Ford Focus."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mitsubishi Eclipse near Honolulu. See local deals