2008 Mitsubishi Eclipse

Based on 391 Ratings for the 2006 - 2012 models.

Love this car!

By on Sunday, May 31, 2009

"I have driven this car for three years and love it. I love the way it looks and the looks that it gets. It is great fun to drive, whether a long or short trip. Super sound system and with the top down on the way to the beach nothing is better. I went shopping for a new car several months ago and nothing was as much fun to drive within 15k of its' cost. Decided to keep it instead."

My 2nd one and looking for a third

By on Saturday, April 27, 2013

Pros: "Style , Handling , performance , mileage , overall"

Cons: "could have a bit less road noise"

"I am mainly a GM owner I ended up with a gen 3 Eclipse that was later totaled.I bought a gen 4 .Now looking for a second gen4 car to build a demo car out of! I have had 7 Camaros 5 Firebirds and I have to say overall this is an impressive car easilly tuned to 300HP while still getting 28mpg if driven easy."

Update Review

By on Monday, December 03, 2007

"I loved this car after only 3 months of ownership, and now that I've owned it for 15 months, the love is still there! My gas mileage has improved once I passed the 12000 miles mark up to 24 MPG in mixed driving. I'm hoping it keeps getting better. The car remains a head turner especially with the top down. I've had no mechanical problems or annoyances such as rattles, etc. The only couple of intangibles that give me slight concern is that now I see a lot more of them on the road and the resale value seems to have slipped quite a bit for a one-year old car. I'm thinking this is because Mitsubishi has had a history of less than stellar holding of their value (which I think is unfair), and maybe Mitsubishi made too many Eclipses considering its limited market. These are not for families or your typical retiree. Anyhow, I recently attend a huge Auto industry show and I have to admit between the wide variety of cars out there from Chevy to Volkswagon, the Eclipse still looked like the coolest thing on 4-wheels within a working-persons budget. I told the Mitsu Rep. that one of the main things it needs is dual exhaust pipes to maintain its coolness compared to their competitors. He agreed and hopes to see them on the 2009. Fellow Spyder owners...Drop your top and keep a rockin'!"

"MY PRECIOUS"

By on Sunday, August 19, 2007

"Pros: I love everything about this car. Cons: Except-- Since they decided to put backseats in there, why couldn't they make them practical? Blind spots are pretty bad. Parking and U-turn is just nightmare."

Stylish, Fun, Comfortable

By on Saturday, August 18, 2007

"I have the SE version with Sun and Sound pkg, accessory pkg, 18"wheels, leather seats. Being 6 ft tall, there's plenty of leg and head room. The seats are very comfortable and does not feel like I'm sitting on the ground. Yes, there are blind spots as with any sports coupe/car. I don't find them to be any worse in the Eclipse. The car is a great looker in the day or night. It's not just another box on wheels. I found the ride to be smooth going over bumps and it goes into curves nicely. I would recommend the GT version, just know it requires premium gas. 263HP is a lot of power but 162 is just right esp. in a manual transmission"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mitsubishi Eclipse near Honolulu. See local deals