2002 Mitsubishi Eclipse

Based on 948 Ratings for the 2000 - 2005 models.

Best Car's,

By on Wednesday, September 16, 2009

"I, just wanted to say that i really like my car. it's a 2005 Ecilpse GT. and before i had a 2001 GT. i, really like these car's. they are reliable, and the performance is nice. the quality of these car's are good. and the comfort is good.and the styling is cool looking. the part's are cheap if you need to fix something. also the value is still staying strong. total 5 star's for these car's."

UPDATE - LOVE LOVE LOVE my 2000 Eclipse GT

By on Saturday, December 12, 2015

Pros: "Very reliable, low maintenance, very safe!"

Cons: "Wide turning radius-small backseat-noisy interior"

Half-a-million miles with original engine!

"This is an UPDATE to a review I left on 12.11.11. I still own my 2000 Eclipse GT which is now 16 years old (I purchased in Dec 1999). My silver Eclipse is automatic transmission with 3.0L V6 engine. The odometer just turned over 500,000 miles with the original engine and very little maintenance (click on pic to see), and it still looks great! I have changed the timing belt only once in 16 years and had only one tune-up. I get the oil changed every 10,000-20,000 miles (clearly I'm bad at following recommended maintenance schedules). I changed the radiator myself at about 480,000 miles which was super easy (I'm not a mechanic. I looked up how to do it online). It still runs great though a few minor problems (small oil leak, AC not cooling great, lifts no longer hold hatchback open) which is expected after 16 years and half-a-million miles. Still runs great whether in summer heat or extreme blizzards (WY/CO). I will be sad when my "Silver Horse" stops running."

Half-a-million miles with original engine!

An Eye Catcher, but way too small inside!

By on Friday, February 01, 2013

Pros: "Eye Catcher!, Fun to Drive, Fast, Sporty"

Cons: "Interior Way Too Small!"

"I have had this car for about a year now. I bought it used with 55,000 miles. I have put about 15,000 miles on the car within the last year and have had no maintenance issues at all while owning this car. It is a beautiful car. It is fast, sporty, and has great acceleration to jet out into traffic. The only problem is that the inside is very cramped, which can be very inconvenient. Tall people do not fit into the back, and if you are a person who needs a good-looking car with space, this is NOT the car for you. This car is more for a person who wants a fun second car just to ride around in. Again, it is a beauty, but in my honest opinion, it just isn't very functional. I plan on trading this car in for a roomier one."

Fun Sporty Ride~Turns Heads!

By on Tuesday, September 15, 2009

"I have owned this car for 8 years and love it. I have never had any problems besides the basic maint. for a car. Smooth ride, fast, and lots of fun to drive."

2000 Eclipse Great car!

By on Friday, July 10, 2009

"This is by far my favorite car I have ever owned. I bought it brand new. This was not my first brand new car. The only reason I'm getting rid of it is because I've aged a little and have some trouble getting in and out of it. I would recommend this car to anyone wanting a sporty car. This car has run really well. All though I don't have very many miles on it (44,000)they have been wonderful, perfect handling, problem less miles. I Love it!!!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mitsubishi Eclipse near Honolulu. See local deals