2001 Mitsubishi Diamante

Based on 223 Ratings for the 1997 - 2003 models.

I love this car!!!

By on Sunday, April 01, 2012

Pros: "Very enjoyable vehicle to drive. Fun"

Cons: "Poor gas mileage. Parts availability and costs."

"I have driven many cars with being a mechanic. The Diamante LS is by far the most enjoyable car I have driven and owned!! The "put you in your seat power" and take off is none comparable to others in it's class. The handling is that of a BMW or Mercedes. The controls layout is user friendly minus the "clock controls". However, parts are hard to find and most are only "dealer available". Servicing the car is also saved for the mechanic shop."

Very reliable and great for travel

By on Saturday, March 31, 2012

Pros: "Great engine, lasts forever"

Cons: "Rear alignment issue"

"I love this car. I got it used 7 years ago and have put over 160k on it since then. The only thing I have replaced is the starter. Other than that-I have not replaced anything else. Just routine maintenance. What a great value. I have towed my two extremely large dogs for years in this car, and they both sleep comfortably in the back. Mileage is pretty good for a midsize car as well."

2003 LS 3.5 v6 owned for +3 years

By on Monday, August 19, 2013

Pros: "Loaded LS model and get looks from others"

Cons: "If it had a multi CD unit it would be perfect"

"I purchased this car with 75,000 miles on it 3 yrs ago. It is far quicker than you'd expect from its 205 rated HP , handles like a mustang GT, quiet, very comfortable, my family rates the back seats the most comfortable of all of the cars we have owned. Repairs: shocks, rotors and pads, air cleaner, plugs, tires, air cond recharge up through 156,000 miles. Starts at 105 to -25 like a champ, excellent heat and air cond. This is a very underrated vehicle and my kids are all trying to buy it from me. They mostly like the kid racer aggressive front looks, and custom 18" rims I added. Just had the timing belt code after 150k, cost $850, not bad since I see these for sale with over 250,000 miles. Great underrated vehicle."

Love this vehicle

By on Sunday, April 01, 2012

"This car has been excellent for the time I have owned it. Has excellent speed and looks great for its age."

I can't bring myself to replace it!

By on Sunday, August 22, 2010

"I bought this '02 D in '05 w/15k on it for under $16k after my Mazda 626 with 140k croaked. The Mazda had replaced a Camry due to lots of failures at 90k. Now after 5 years, with 110k on it, my D is still going strong! Dad has a '99 and it's still runs like new. But Husband thinks I should trade it since it's outlived the Camry and 140k is just around the corner for this car, but I don't see anything else that compares - especially not for the money. Where else can you buy a sporty luxury car of this quality with low miles and all the bells and whistles for only $16k?? Normal maintenance, repairs are a little expensive but are rarely needed. Not worried about the resale value... I've gotten my money's worth (and I don't want to sell/trade it anyway). Please Mitsu - bring it back before I wear this one out!!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mitsubishi Diamante near Honolulu. See local deals