2001 Mitsubishi Diamante

Based on 220 Ratings for the 1997 - 2003 models.

Excellent buy- selling because husband had stroke.

By on Friday, October 03, 2014

Pros: "Just spent over 2,3000 getting it in top shape"

"Don't need a second car-husband can no longer drive his."

Best vehicle I've ever owned

By on Thursday, September 18, 2014

Pros: "Totally reliable"

Cons: "Paint on hood has faded in AZ sun"

"Vehicle is in great condition--have only had to replace tires and battery. Have regular oil changes. Low mileage since we only drive car around town or to towns close by. I'd give this car to my grandkids but it's a 4-door and it's older plus they are all back east 2500+ miles."

Most reliable high quality car

By on Thursday, July 03, 2014

Pros: "great price, reliability,quality and comfort"

Cons: "No mp3 input"

"Have driven this car all over the country from California to Colorado and Ohio with high mileage and never had a break down. Car has only required minor repairs (some owner's fault and some wear and tear). Car is extrememly reliable and has plenty of power with a V6. Still offers decent gas mileaage on the highway. This was my first car and I still own it 7 years later. I have no desire for a new car as this one runs perfectly. Has great internal design as the engine and transmission have needed no repair. Only maintenance repairs for this car have been for the steering shaft and muffler. You dont see many of these on the roads but they are a hidden gem."

Worth every dollar spend. Didn't need any warranty

By on Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Pros: "very reliable , great quality, solid"

Cons: "Little pricey, poor weather stripping on windows."

"Oh my I've owned this car for 12 years , longer than I've ever owned any vechicle. When I brought it, I wasn't even a good driver, and was prone to accidents. I was so in ahh of my beautiful new car, I only had 1 accident in the 12 years I drove it and that one wasn't my fault. It only had 75 miles on it when I brought in. Never used the manufacturer warranty, nothing ever went wrong until it turned about 8 years old. I would buy another one if it were possible and I could afford it. I would not buy the extended warantty again cause that was just a great big waste of money."

good for fun you gotta think its getting old

By on Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Pros: "v6 , just everything , takes insane abuse"

Cons: "gas milage , ugly looking , tranny"

"this is my first car, i got it for 500 bucks threw my girlfriends mom im 18 years old but iv been going to tech school for 4 years, its a great car for your first its got a little get up and go but the transmission feels weak doesn't slip (at the time) just feels weakish although i only drove the car safe for a couple months then i drove it hard i literately drove the wheeles off this car ripping the E brake , even neutral drops then the tranny started slipping wasn't surprised but i would have to shift it my self or else it was trying to go from first to 4th sometimes it wouldn't even do that it would stay in first then one day i lost all forward gears all i had was reverse so i drained the oil and was doing donuts in reverse till she died , the car would have lasted alot longer if i took care of it , really good car just ugly very smooth"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mitsubishi Diamante near Honolulu. See local deals