1998 Mitsubishi 3000GT

9.3

Based on 50 Ratings for the 1997 - 1998 models.

Affordable Dream Super Car

By on Monday, May 25, 2009

"Nothing compares to the absolute value you get when owning this vehicle. Timeless styling that will still be turning heads 20 years from now, an abundance of luxuries in the cockpit..er uh, interior, and enough raw power to put a smile on your face everyday. These days it's all about finding the right one (if you can find one at all). One that hasn't been ragged on and neglected by a poor owner. One that has had all of it's maintainance kept up to date. I found one such VR4 and it has been relentlessly reliable for the past 3 years, despite daily driving (and I drive it how it was meant to be driven). With just a couple hundred dollars in upgrades, it becomes a mid-12 second quarter mile car, that can do 0-60mph almost 4 seconds flat, all while still being able to get over 20mpg, and maintaining stock reliability. Can't complain about that. Depreciation is not the VR4's friend, however. Although it has depreciated MUCH slower than most cars. I predict, if there are more owners out there like myself, prices will inevitably be driven back up SOME day. Highly recommended."

Talk about beauty

By on Saturday, October 11, 2008

"This car has it all, power, comfort, luxury, and style. It is one of the most fun sports cars that does not compromise on detail, reliability, and even mileage."

Best car ever!

By on Tuesday, October 12, 2010

"I traded an 04 mustang in for this car in feb. with 100k miles on it and it proved to be a great choice! Its in excellent shape and it is definately a storage keeper not to rack up the milage! I dont really have any complaints other than the parts are very expensive even for factory ones and they are hard to find. I haven't seen any other 3000gt's around my location for over 8 years now, they are really becomming scarce and rare for being manufactured in the 90's. Everywhere I go, I get many looks and even had a couple people taking pictures of it like it was some kind of super car."

Simply the best

By on Monday, October 13, 2008

"I love this car. Dream car, actually. I've never had problems with mine. It's worth a lot for being an older car, and they seem to be desirable where I'm from. I have the VR-4 and I am definitely not disappointed with the power. I'll keep this car as long as possible, for sure."

Great Vehicle

By on Saturday, July 12, 2008

"I have owned both the vr-4 and the sl model... I owned both for over two years and I never had any mechanical problems with either one. They are a blast to drive and really don't do so bad on gas as long as you drive like a normal human being!!! If you have the extra money I would suggest the VR-4 (nothing compares to it)...They retain their value as long as you take care of them. Feel free to put a bigger turbo in it but I wouldn't change anything else. Stock is the way to keep this car... The only downside is that they are not easy to sell as most people need a car with room (this one is stricktly a two person car) and will not be looking to spend that kind of money on a car that is designed for a bachelor... The only car I prefer driving is the Nissan GT-R... This car is a lot of fun for a single person...."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mitsubishi 3000GT near Honolulu. See local deals