1997 Mitsubishi 3000GT

9.3

Based on 50 Ratings for the 1997 - 1998 models.

This is the best car I could have ever purchased.

By on Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Pros: "I just love to drive it. It is so beautiful!"

Cons: "I would not have this car in a winter climate."

"I am the original owner of this 3000GT. It is the plain version of this car. After over 14 years, it drives like the day I bought it. I have never replaced the trans ever. I do the scheduled maint like clock work. I see quite a few where I live. I will say, I could not have this car in snow, it is too low. I get as many looks, at this car, as when I first bought it. I do not want to ever get rid of it. I haven't seen any car I like as much. I have talked to other owners, they all love them, and would not sell them. We have not spent a lot on repairs."

Buy it!

By on Friday, January 08, 2010

"I've owned my 98 GT for 12 years now. Have 76000 miles. Had to replace starter and got a new timing belt on (suggest to do that at 70000miles), and thats it. Get oil changed 3 times a year, just put on new 17" chrome rims, and new set of tires (this is only the third new set). Dont go higher than 17" on new rims cause handling and ride are rougher. Just put in new stereo system, and about to get a new paint job on this baby. If you keep it maintained its a great ride!!!!"

Best car ever!

By on Tuesday, October 12, 2010

"I traded an 04 mustang in for this car in feb. with 100k miles on it and it proved to be a great choice! Its in excellent shape and it is definately a storage keeper not to rack up the milage! I dont really have any complaints other than the parts are very expensive even for factory ones and they are hard to find. I haven't seen any other 3000gt's around my location for over 8 years now, they are really becomming scarce and rare for being manufactured in the 90's. Everywhere I go, I get many looks and even had a couple people taking pictures of it like it was some kind of super car."

A Dream Drive

By on Tuesday, June 02, 2009

"This is such a "feel good" car. Whenever I have a stressful day I will take the long way home just for the extra drive. Corners "like it's on rails"! Cut in an out of traffic with no jerking, no skidding, etc. Receive compliments everywhere you go. Apparently it is everyone's "dream car". Keep it maintained and it will last."

Affordable Dream Super Car

By on Monday, May 25, 2009

"Nothing compares to the absolute value you get when owning this vehicle. Timeless styling that will still be turning heads 20 years from now, an abundance of luxuries in the cockpit..er uh, interior, and enough raw power to put a smile on your face everyday. These days it's all about finding the right one (if you can find one at all). One that hasn't been ragged on and neglected by a poor owner. One that has had all of it's maintainance kept up to date. I found one such VR4 and it has been relentlessly reliable for the past 3 years, despite daily driving (and I drive it how it was meant to be driven). With just a couple hundred dollars in upgrades, it becomes a mid-12 second quarter mile car, that can do 0-60mph almost 4 seconds flat, all while still being able to get over 20mpg, and maintaining stock reliability. Can't complain about that. Depreciation is not the VR4's friend, however. Although it has depreciated MUCH slower than most cars. I predict, if there are more owners out there like myself, prices will inevitably be driven back up SOME day. Highly recommended."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mitsubishi 3000GT near Honolulu. See local deals