1995 Mitsubishi 3000GT

9.3

Based on 139 Ratings for the 1994 - 1996 models.

9.7/10

Very Amazing Car!

By on Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Pros: "Fun, Sporty, Futuristc, Fast, Head Turner"

Cons: "Basically No Trunk or Back Seats, No Cup Holders"

My 1995 Mitsubishi 3000GT SL

"I have owned '2' 3000GT's thus far in my life and have enjoyed them both very much. They are an amazing sports car for their price. The quality and workmanship that was put into these cars was incredible. They handle amazingly, have more power than almost all four cylinders, and have more power than most six cylinders. The fuel mileage is ok, I get about 22mpg, but I also don't always drive very "economical"... Be fore warned, this car is rather small. There is little to no trunk space, and the back seats are basically useless. I am 6'0", and if I was any taller, the car would be difficult to get in and out of, as well as not very comfortable. Otherwise, these cars are one of the greatest to be put into production. Rare, sleek, and way beyond their time, these cars keep up with the looks of new cars. If you are looking for a fun car that turns heads and is sporty, but don't have children or car pool, and haul stuff often... a 3000GT may be an excellent fit for you."

My 1995 Mitsubishi 3000GT SL

Awesome sports car

By on Friday, March 14, 2014

Pros: "Acceleration, fun, beautiful, reliable"

Cons: "repairs can be pricey, challenge to work on"

"I own the 1993 twin turbo version, everything stock and original. It's hard to keep a smile from my face. Comfortable leather, beautiful lines and quality everywhere. This is a very fast car. Cornering and acceleration are awesome. It's heavy so it's stable at high speeds. All wheel drive, all wheel steering with limited slip coupling. Who even heard of such a thing in 1993? Love the active spoilers - yes they really do negate lift at high speed. Even by today's standards - it lives up. Repairs are pricy. But if you keep it up, change the oil regularly and don't trash it, you'll have a driving treat for years."

I am in love, no other car compares

By on Monday, June 24, 2013

Pros: "quick, a racer, most fun I ever had in a car, time"

Cons: "gas milage not too goo, cause you WILL drive fast!"

My Baby!

"I am a woman and this is a great vehicle if you love attention! ;-) My son urged me to purchase this car. I have fallen in love, it's quick, smooth, handles like no other. Everyone wants to race me and I always win. I know better, got a speeding ticket, that's the draw back,I have owned several cars the past 30 years and this is by far the best. I purchased used, straight body, slightly faded paint but shiney still. It costs $2,500 which I though was a deal. I have since in the 8 months of ownership replaced whole clutch assembly, front shocks and mounts, front brakes and rotors, front outer control arms, thermostat and new low pro tires all around, it came with racing rims. I don't care that I have to put $$$ into it because it only handles better and runs better with every penny. It's gonna be a rare classic. Never want to sell it, it's my baby!Body style is timeless, Look at newer corvettes, I swear they copied the 3000 GT."

My Baby!

Ibelieve kbb's pricing is under value!!

By on Monday, July 30, 2012

Pros: "limited production approx 500 made in '95"

"There are only 500 of these vechiles made in '95 and another 600 made in '96 approx 200-300 in "97. These vechiles are considered collector's items so in turn the kbb prices hasn't taken that under consideration. I doubt you will find any of the 'sl' spyders for less than $10,000-$11,000 on the low end. The vr Spyders can be as high as $25,000 plus!!!!!"

I love this car. It has treated me well.

By on Monday, March 19, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive and it's sexy to look at."

"I love this car. It has treadted me well and has been extremely reliable. I did have to replace the transmission after 135,000 and added a separate cooling fan which added a couple hundred more. It corners beautifully and gets up to cruising speed before you know it. I got 3 speeding tickets the first year I had it so you do have to watch yourself. My grandmother doesn't like getting in and though because it sits low to the ground."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mitsubishi 3000GT near Honolulu. See local deals