1995 Mitsubishi 3000GT

9.3

Based on 139 Ratings for the 1994 - 1996 models.

9.7/10

Love this car

By on Friday, August 29, 2014

Reason: car seat would not fit in back seats.

Pros: "Made very well."

Cons: "Super cool ride"

"I owned a Pearl Yellow 1994 Mits 3000 GTSL. Loved everything about it. I had so many compliments on this car. It was great in every way except ONE. After I had our son I tried so hard to find a car seat that would fit in the back seats and even the smallest one that I purchased would not work. So that is the only reason I had to sell it. I had to buy a practical car for a while. I wished they still made the Mits 3000 GTSL's. I would love to buy a 2015 model in Pearl Yellow. Very cool car."

Like any other car, just keep up the maintenance

By on Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Pros: "Attention getter, rare, blast to drive"

Cons: "Needs to keep maintenance frequently"

"KBB needs to do their research better, the value of these cars are underestimated. Out of all 1990's Japanese sport cars that were made to compete with this vehicle have kept their resale value with the exception of the 3000gt. Hopefully it will increase throughout the years."

An Offer That Is Hard To Refuse!

By on Monday, July 28, 2014

Pros: "Great looking car...in fantastic shape!"

Cons: "Rear wiper does not work"

Hot!

"Collector's 3000 GT! Original paint, interior equipment. Recent replacement of radiator, fuel pump, battery, exhaust system, regulator, headlights and more. Tires are also recent and in great condition. Garage kept...just a touch of rust around fuel cap. Radio with CD player. Very clean inside an out! A great looking car that will keep its value...no longer making this model. Front wheel drive...can handle snow. $4,500 Serious buyers only."

Hot!

Best Road Car

By on Thursday, April 17, 2014

Pros: "Awesome road car, Fun to drive VERY comfortable"

Cons: "Lack of horsepower"

Before the tinted windows.

"When I first drove my 3000GT SL Coupe, I fell in love! 19 years later, I still love it! Mine just turned over 31,000 miles! Yes, that is 31,000 original miles! It is still pretty much new. The factory pearl yellow paint still gleams! I drove it from Denver to Houston. It was a 14 hour trip and I averaged 31 mpg. I never felt tired or got any cramps. The ride is very comfortable. Driving the car is like no other car I have ever driven. It is solid and probably one of the best built cars since the late 60's. My biggest complaint about the car is it's lack of horsepower. It is rated at a low 222hp. It still accelerates decent and loves to cruise at about 80mph. I think that if they had given the car about 100 more horsepower without turbos, it would have been perfect! So with that in mind, I only gave it a 9 out of 10. But if horsepower is not a major concern and you just want a great road car that looks amazing, the 3000GT is the perfect choice!"

Before the tinted windows.

I love this car

By on Wednesday, April 02, 2014

Pros: "Amazing style way before it's time"

Cons: "parts are hard to find but trust me it's well wort"

"I love this car I've had 13 cars supra rx7 mustangs and this car bye fare this is the most comfortable I've ever been behind the wheel it's a amazing ride and if u don't have one u should at least test drive one if u can find it power when u need it and stability when u count on it it so hard to wreck a vr4 I can't sum up how this car is my mid life master peace"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mitsubishi 3000GT near Honolulu. See local deals