1994 Mitsubishi 3000GT

9.3

Based on 140 Ratings for the 1994 - 1996 models.

9.7/10

Fast, sure-footed, head turner

By on Thursday, December 31, 2015

Pros: "Handling, fun!"

Cons: "Parts getting harder to find"

"This car was ahead of its time when it was new. I can only imagine what it would be like if it were re-released. For the money, it is very fun - great in rain, snow and of course, on a dry sunny day. It has the ability to flatten curves and turn heads. The engineering effort put into the mechanical components is unreal - very impressive! Overall, VERY FUN CAR TO DRIVE year round!"

I am in love, no other car compares

By on Monday, June 24, 2013

Pros: "quick, a racer, most fun I ever had in a car, time"

Cons: "gas milage not too goo, cause you WILL drive fast!"

My Baby!

"I am a woman and this is a great vehicle if you love attention! ;-) My son urged me to purchase this car. I have fallen in love, it's quick, smooth, handles like no other. Everyone wants to race me and I always win. I know better, got a speeding ticket, that's the draw back,I have owned several cars the past 30 years and this is by far the best. I purchased used, straight body, slightly faded paint but shiney still. It costs $2,500 which I though was a deal. I have since in the 8 months of ownership replaced whole clutch assembly, front shocks and mounts, front brakes and rotors, front outer control arms, thermostat and new low pro tires all around, it came with racing rims. I don't care that I have to put $$$ into it because it only handles better and runs better with every penny. It's gonna be a rare classic. Never want to sell it, it's my baby!Body style is timeless, Look at newer corvettes, I swear they copied the 3000 GT."

My Baby!

Awesome sports car

By on Friday, March 14, 2014

Pros: "Acceleration, fun, beautiful, reliable"

Cons: "repairs can be pricey, challenge to work on"

"I own the 1993 twin turbo version, everything stock and original. It's hard to keep a smile from my face. Comfortable leather, beautiful lines and quality everywhere. This is a very fast car. Cornering and acceleration are awesome. It's heavy so it's stable at high speeds. All wheel drive, all wheel steering with limited slip coupling. Who even heard of such a thing in 1993? Love the active spoilers - yes they really do negate lift at high speed. Even by today's standards - it lives up. Repairs are pricy. But if you keep it up, change the oil regularly and don't trash it, you'll have a driving treat for years."

Ibelieve kbb's pricing is under value!!

By on Monday, July 30, 2012

Pros: "limited production approx 500 made in '95"

"There are only 500 of these vechiles made in '95 and another 600 made in '96 approx 200-300 in "97. These vechiles are considered collector's items so in turn the kbb prices hasn't taken that under consideration. I doubt you will find any of the 'sl' spyders for less than $10,000-$11,000 on the low end. The vr Spyders can be as high as $25,000 plus!!!!!"

By on Saturday, August 29, 2009

"I've had my 1995 3000GT SL for 10 1/2 years and I love this car. No major problems, just maintenance. Very stylish, very reliable. I use it as my everyday car, even during the New England winters. The day I no longer drive this car will be a very sad day. Love it, love it, love it!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mitsubishi 3000GT near Honolulu. See local deals