2005 MINI Cooper

Based on 493 Ratings for the 2002 - 2006 models.

MY BEST CAR EVER

By on Thursday, August 23, 2012

Pros: "fun and economical"

Cons: "in the true mini the back seat is not really big"

"My only con is i cant get more grandkids in back seat this car has been awesome i built the car and leased it for the first 4 yrs then bought it after lease up i have had extreme fun driving it and meeting new people with it everybody wants to know how it drives and gas usage i fill up every two weeks and go everywhere i told the grandkids whoever graduates college first gets the car after i'm done with it which isn't going to be for a while"

A fun drive

By on Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Pros: "Gas milage, reliability, Fun"

Cons: "Comfort (street challenging, pot hole) cities"

"Ive own this vehicle since 2006 and is considered a daily drive. I still enjoy the handling, gas milages, and the reliabiliy. The performance is acceptable and allows you to move when needed. Seating space is good and four average size individual will fit. Comfort is less then impressive, especially the rear seated passengers over a long haul. Overall, this is a fun car to have with its go cart handling and turbine performance."

Worst vehicle I ever purchased

By on Monday, February 25, 2008

"My 2003 Mini Cooper has given me nothing but trouble ever since the warranty ran out. The air conditioning gave out in 2006, and it cost me nearly $2000 to fix. Then the alternator went. Ok, the dealer replaced that for me for free, but only because they misdiagnosed the problem to begin with. Last year (2007), the power steering went bad, costing me about $900 to fix. All in all, I would not recommend a Mini Cooper to either friend or foe. Next time, I'll buy a Honda!"

Great car! Daily dose of happy! But get a warranty

By on Thursday, April 3, 2014

Pros: "great style, well made, solid car"

Cons: "buy the warranty!!!"

"Budget for owning a BMW, because that's what it is. Getting an extended warranty to cover her up to 100k miles was a life saver. I highly recommend doing so!! Other than that, she makes day to day life more enjoyable and A LOT of people comment on how awesome they are and ask how I like owning one. Oh and other MINI drivers often wave. It's the closest thing to driving a go cart. Happy life on the road :)"

Very Expensive To Repair

By on Saturday, April 3, 2010

"I bought this car hoping it would run for a couple hundred thousand miles. Since I purchased this car, I have replaced the power-steering pump $1500, clutch $1800, battery $150, wheel speed sensor $300, throttle position sensor $300, etc... buyers beware! Once this car starts to break down, everything falls apart."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching MINI Cooper near Honolulu. See local deals