2011 MINI Cooper Convertible

Based on 325 Ratings for the 2007 - 2013 models.

It only looks good

By on Monday, May 12, 2014

"If you just like a fast car that looks good and don't mind the discomfort from the noise, the inadequate suspension and high cost of maintenance this is your car but in my opinion you you are better off buying a Japanese car which will give you more bang for your buck and simplicity on the maintenance side. I bought my daughter a Hard top S on September At around 15k miles it had the carbon build up issue which we did not mind cause it was repaired free and the advice to us was to use 91 octane gas instead of 89 octane, we did. At around 64k miles check engine light pop out again, it throw a code of 300, 301 and 304, I changed the sparked plug and 300 and 301 was gone but the 304 persist. I brought it to the dealer they told me its a multiple misfire caused by carbon build up again. I was told to use Chevron or Shell don't just use any brand but you don't see that in the owners manual. I read all the thread in the internet and its unanimous that it mostly happened to S type because of the design in the direct fuel injection system that accumulates the carbon in those intake holes messing up the ignition in the cylinders. The carbon build up will happen many times in the life of your Mini and the only way to remedy it is by walnut shell blasting which cost about $800 a pop. This is not good for a car that has not reach its 100k mark. Even if you use Chevron or Shell this thing will happen but the good thing is it will warn you with engine check light."

Great commuter car

By on Saturday, May 03, 2014

"My Mini convertible is a super fun car to drive. It gets great gas mileage, handles well, good pick up on hills. Minor negatives - wish the car had armrests for comfort. Armrests are optional equipment and can be added at extra cost. There is also a lot of road noise, but you do get use to it. Overall, I love my Mini!"

Superb response

By on Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Pros: "Fast, great turning radius, torquey, easy to park"

Cons: "Loud inside, bumpy, not a lot of room."

Move Over and let the fast get by.

"Great car over all. It's a fun cute car that will get you lots of attention. On the up side this car hugs the road and can make a 15 mph turn at 80 with no problem. It is very responsive unlike so many cars that have a delayed response. I consider it zippy. It's turning radius is awesome. It will make you smile at all times. This car is not for the serious stuffy person, but I know one who has it. It's somewhat track ready. It's torque feels great. It will keep you having fun within limits. Also maintains it's value well. On the down side, it's a little loud, a little bumpy, and small child in car seat does't fit well."

Move Over and let the fast get by.

Love this car. superfun to drive, cute reliable.

By on Tuesday, April 08, 2014

Pros: "cute, fun to drive, reliable, great engine, safe"

Cons: "i can feel bumps in the road more than my other ca"

"Only think i don't like is the feel of the road. There are a lot of potholes where i live and i feel them more in this car than my last car."

Love it

By on Wednesday, March 26, 2014

"Love it. not very comfortable, but I knew what I was getting in when i bought it."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching MINI Cooper Convertible near Honolulu. See local deals
See if you qualify for