2013 MINI Cooper Clubman

8.4

Based on 47 Ratings for the 2008 - 2014 models.

FUN TO DRIVE HANDLES GREAT QUICK AND ECONOMICAL

By on Saturday, August 30, 2014

Pros: "FUN TO DRIVE ECONOMICAL GREAT DAILEY DRIVER"

Cons: "NO ISSUES"

"CAR HAS BEEN PROBLEM FREE. SUSPENSION IS A BIT STIFF. I WISH I HAD UPGRADED TO THE CLIMATE CONTROLED SYSTEM. OTHER THEN THAT A VERY GOOD ALL AROUND DAILEY DRIVER."

Great car, with a few reservations

By on Thursday, June 19, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, beautiful, holds lots of cargo"

Cons: "Repairs may be costly"

"A bought my 2010 Clubman S last fall with only 32,000 miles on it and got it at a great price because the previous owner couldn't make the payments and sold it to me for his payoff balance. I have absolutely LOVED driving it around town and we even drove it on vacation (430 miles on one tank of gas!). But alas, my heart was broken few weeks ago when my clutch started slipping. The dealership wanted nearly $3000 to replace (that included the flywheel) but a got it repaired locally for less than $2500. STILL, I am dismayed that a clutch would fail with so few miles. I guess it's possible the previous owner did not drive it properly. I have driven a clutch over 40 years and have never even had to have one adjusted let alone replaced. SO, if you are going to purchase a used Mini be aware that the repairs may be more expensive than the Honda you are used to. I am keeping my fingers crossed that this is the last major repair I have to make for a while. It's just too good a car to not be highly dependable... I hope."

Least reliable car I have ever owned

By on Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive"

Cons: "value, quality, engineering, expense of repairs"

"This car while a blast to drive has been a problem from the beginning. Clutch out at 30K, timing assembly out at 50K, rattles interior and exterior are many and irritating. I have shelled out thousands for repairs including the above, and oil line leaks, thermostat replacement, heating and cooling problems, electrics, door sticks, windows stick, trim falling off, door panels popping off. Just poor quality and terrible value. Unless you enjoy spending lots on money on car repairs I would not recommend this vehicle."

I love my MINI!

By on Monday, April 07, 2014

Pros: "Quick, classy, fun. double sky roof, harmon-kardon"

Cons: "Bluetooth and phone buttons but no actual BT."

"I've always wanted one, so I got one. I'm not looking back at the '91 Taurus I had before. My 2010 MINI was worth the payments I got. AND, Mini cut me a deal with 1.9% interest only and monthly payments of $284.98 a month for 5 years.. WORTH IT!!"

Most unreliable car I've ever owned.

By on Friday, April 04, 2014

Pros: "Fun, Fast, Fuel Efficient, Stylish, Cargo Space"

Cons: "Very poor drivetrain reliability, lots of rattles"

"MINIs have well-known bad repair records everywhere, but I took the risk anyway when I bought it in 2010 because I loved driving it so much. The four-year warranty ran out a few months ago and I'm now looking at a truly gigantic bill to fix many problems that have come up, not to mention the multitude of times I've already brought it in before during the warranty period, for tons of issues. The problems I'm having are apparently very common for these cars. I love the car itself, but they simply aren't made well. It's developed tons of rattles, clacks, and weird sounds from the very beginning, as well (also a very common problem people tend to have with them). I'm sure there are some people who don't have problems with 'em, but please take a hard look at the general reliability records of these things before you buy one, and don't make the decision I did if you like a car that's largely dependable and well-made. It drives great (aside from the really bad torque steer and bump steer -- not good), but it all ends there. It's a big risk to buy one if you want something that's remotely reliable."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching MINI Cooper Clubman near Honolulu. See local deals