2013 MINI Cooper Clubman Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $20,024 - $20,737.

10/7.2

Based on 44 Ratings for the 2008 - 2014 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

I love my MINI!

By on Monday, April 07, 2014

Pros: "Quick, classy, fun. double sky roof, harmon-kardon"

Cons: "Bluetooth and phone buttons but no actual BT."

"I've always wanted one, so I got one. I'm not looking back at the '91 Taurus I had before. My 2010 MINI was worth the payments I got. AND, Mini cut me a deal with 1.9% interest only and monthly payments of $284.98 a month for 5 years.. WORTH IT!!"

Most unreliable car I've ever owned.

By on Friday, April 04, 2014

Pros: "Fun, Fast, Fuel Efficient, Stylish, Cargo Space"

Cons: "Very poor drivetrain reliability, lots of rattles"

"MINIs have well-known bad repair records everywhere, but I took the risk anyway when I bought it in 2010 because I loved driving it so much. The four-year warranty ran out a few months ago and I'm now looking at a truly gigantic bill to fix many problems that have come up, not to mention the multitude of times I've already brought it in before during the warranty period, for tons of issues. The problems I'm having are apparently very common for these cars. I love the car itself, but they simply aren't made well. It's developed tons of rattles, clacks, and weird sounds from the very beginning, as well (also a very common problem people tend to have with them). I'm sure there are some people who don't have problems with 'em, but please take a hard look at the general reliability records of these things before you buy one, and don't make the decision I did if you like a car that's largely dependable and well-made. It drives great (aside from the really bad torque steer and bump steer -- not good), but it all ends there. It's a big risk to buy one if you want something that's remotely reliable."

Most practical Sports Car out there...

By on Friday, March 21, 2014

Pros: "Stylish, Amazing handling, Tons of room for size,"

Cons: "Premium gas, Sticking Moonroof."

"I'm surprised by some of the other reviews, I've loved this car since I bought it. The Mini Cooper Clubman is by far the most practical and affordable sports car out there. I have the S version and it screams when I hit the gas in sport mode; It's like a go cart on crack. It's performance is on par with cars that cost 10k+ more. The interior volume is really surprising when inside. 2 full sized adults can actually sit in the back seat comfortably and when the seats are folded down the amount of storage is exceptional. The exterior is very stylish, and the huge moon roof almost makes it feel like a convertible. I've only been out out of warranty for about 9 months and haven't had any type of problem. While in warranty every minor issues was taken care of quickly and for free. I'm kind of cheap so the premium gas is a bit of a turn off, but any sport car recommends that. When not in sport mode I easily get about 33 mpg in the city (manual), and close to 40 on the highway. Those numbers are awesome for how fun of a car it is to drive. The only negative I can find might be the need for a better place to put change and that the moon roof sticks (closed) when it's been sitting in the sun for a long time (Though I'm in hot SC not England)."

so much fun to drive

By on Monday, March 10, 2014

Cons: "no auto garage door openers"

"remember, it is a sports car. The most fun car I've ever owned."

always broke

By on Saturday, March 08, 2014

Pros: "fun to drive"

Cons: "loves to go to the service department"

"This car could never go over 12 months without some kind of repair. Costs for repair are very expensive (replaced thermostat housing cost over $450) I have never gotten the promised gas mileage that the salesman said I would get and even the service tech didn't know what options this car had and admitted it had a problem that he couldn't fix. The one good thing about this car it is fun to drive."

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25