1992 Mercury Topaz

7.4

Based on 45 Ratings for the 1988 - 1994 models.

7.0/10

A Car for Everyone

By on Saturday, October 01, 2011

Pros: "Price, MPG,"

"I've owned my Topaz for four years. I bought it my sophomore year of high school and still drive it over 500 miles to college each semester. This car is very reliable and easy to self service. With the budget of an independent high school student I was able to fix any problem I came across. I would recommend for any driver, new or old. It is a great and fun car."

old reliable

By on Saturday, October 18, 2008

"I rescued this 92 Topaz from going to the junk yard for a dirt cheap price expecting to put work into it but at 89000 miles on it with a decent rust free body it was worth it. After replacing all original parts that were gone like front ball joints,wheel berrings and brakes with tune up and regular oil changes the car is wonderfull and people have offered me more money for it than I payed. I love this car and I am a truck person so it says a lot and it is one of the best snow driving vehicles I have ever had. It even beat my 4WD truck I used to own."

Good First Car

By on Wednesday, March 09, 2011

"i had a topaz for my first car and it was very reliable and a good starter car."

little reliable car

By on Sunday, January 25, 2009

"I got this car as my first car and it is a very strong and reliable car.When we first got the car it had over 200,000 miles on it and now it has under 360,000 miles on it. This car has its occasional problems due to its age but other than that one of the strongest cars around. I would honestly recommend this car to people in need of a reliable car, its nothing to pick up girls in but you can get from point a to point b with no worries."

love my topaz!

By on Sunday, January 04, 2009

"Bought car used in 1993 with 20,563 miles on it. Car currently has 186,000 miles on it, and my husband and I FINALLY had to replace the fuel pump last year (2008). Interior is tired, but the car still averages 26 miles to the gallon (it was rated at 27 highway and 22 city when I bought it 15 years ago). The Topaz was the first car I bought and it still works great! I would recommend this car to anyone who wants a reliable small car that gets great gas mileage."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mercury Topaz near Honolulu. See local deals