2004 Mercury Sable

8.2

Based on 271 Ratings for the 2000 - 2005 models.

Great Vehicle

By on Sunday, November 17, 2013

Pros: "Powerful engine,very reliable,luxury car but cheap"

Cons: "Poor MPG.Not atractive at all."

"This vehicle has become my first collecton car,Im so happy i wouldnt sell it for anything,tremendous vehicle."

Great car

By on Friday, July 17, 2009

"Ihad read that the Sable had a great safety record-today I found out the was true! Iwas t-boned on the drivers side. The other cars front end was totally smashed and although I had some damage, it was minimum in comparison. I was not injured nor were my two grand kids in the back seat!"

perfect for an affordable luxuary car.

By on Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Pros: "perfect family, or sporty ride"

Cons: "no indash C.D. player"

"i love this car. i bought it from my grandma a few months ago, and every since I've owned it i stay impressed. This car has the best in class rating for safety. GREAT gas mileage. looks clean and sporty with the sunroof. the 24valve 3.0 liter v6 has all the power you'll ever need. the premium sound system(JLaudio) has an awesome sound, no need for upgrades in this department. the wheels are perfectly sized for excellent stability, and control when bad weather hits or you just wanna show off to your friends. well i really hope that you give this car a shot. you will NOT be disappointed Thankyou"

Good value for the money

By on Wednesday, July 03, 2013

Pros: "Acceleration, quietness, room, value for money"

Cons: "Would prefer no governor limiting top speed"

"I purchased my 2001 Sable LS new. It came equipped with the 3.0 litre Duratec engine and optional equipment. I chose it over the Honda Accord and Toyota Camry because it offered more value for the money. The EPA says it will get 20 city and 27 highway. I average 21 mpg with suburban driving and have gotten 28.88 mpg highway driving with 115,000 miles on the odometer. The engine, transmission, and suspension are just as quiet as the day I bought the car 12 years ago. I love the roomy comfortable seats, positive road feel, massive trunk, and style of the car. The Ford dealer did all of the repair and maintainance work on my car: heater flap 71,000 miles, air conditioner compressor and belt 89,000 miles, tune up 95,000 miles, steering rack 110,000 miles and right front wheel bearing assembly 115.000 miles. Work that needs to be done at some point down the road includes replacing slightly leaking front crank seal and oil pan gasket. Given the price of new cars in 2013, I plan to hold onto my 2001 Mercury Sable LS as long as possible and as long as there are no major repairs."

I really love my car, but I now travel for nursing

By on Saturday, September 22, 2012

Pros: "Excellent in any weather!"

Cons: "22 mi to a gallon"

"I need better milage, more economic"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mercury Sable near Honolulu. See local deals