2002 Mercury Sable

8.2

Based on 255 Ratings for the 2000 - 2005 models.

Comfortable trouble-free car.

By on Wednesday, December 03, 2014

Pros: "Great value"

"I'm the second owner never had a single problem in 90,000 miles just brakes and tires. It's comfortable not flashy it just does the job day in and day out. Passed it along to my daughter as a first car - I like the size and safety rating. It has never let her down"

extremely reliable

By on Tuesday, December 02, 2014

Pros: "reliable"

Cons: "boring"

"the car has 186400 miles an the only thing that broke is the catalytic converter, and the inside fan motor...... most reliable car I've ever had"

Decent

By on Wednesday, November 05, 2014

Pros: "Cheap"

Cons: "rediculously poor gas mileage"

"This vehicle is no show stopper by any stretch of the imagination. It's just your basic sedan that granny drives to church every Sunday. I would have a much better appreciation for the car if the fuel consumption wasn't 20 mpg and that's mostly highway driving at 65!! I mean at the rate this thing guzzles gas I could be driving a full size SUV! I don't know maybe the mileage will get better as we drive it. They say car's get there best mileage between 75k and 100k miles because by then there good and warn in.."

Comfortable, Reliable, & Economical...

By on Wednesday, October 01, 2014

Pros: "Extremely Comfortable, Easy to Drive"

Cons: "Not a Thing"

"I purchased my 2004 Mercury Sable LS Premium previously owned from an estate sale when it was 3 years old with 18,000 miles on it. It was flawless! And I've kept it that way ever since. I have never had any surprise required repairs needed on the car and have always followed the required maintenance schedule exactly. I also have always taken it to a Lincoln-Mercury or Ford Dealer for service. I have only driven the car about 5,000 carefully driven miles per year since owning it, and babied it all the way. It is now 10 years old with only 54,000 miles on it and in fine fine condition. I was expecting to keep it for some time longer, so I recently purchased an extended warranted for the car. I am however going to sell the car as I have purchased a new one. This one is now for sale with the extended warranty. This car would be a perfect purchase for anyone. It comes with all service records. These Mercury Sable's are comfortable, reliable, economical, beautiful cars to own and drive!"

Amazing car

By on Thursday, September 25, 2014

Reason: Bought a SUV

"I bought this car out of NEED. It was the best car I ever bought. Reliable and drivable. I owned it for 4 years and outside of the oil changes, it NEVER saw a mechanic. And when I traded it in, there was NOTHING wrong with it. Just not my style of a car, but it was and still is so dependable. I hope someone in need of a great car finds the one I traded in."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mercury Sable near Honolulu. See local deals