2010 Mercury Milan

9.5

Based on 57 Ratings for the 2010 - 2011 models.

9.7/10
    9.8/10

Just the Best!

By on Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Pros: "Solid well built , loaded with all the goodies!"

Cons: "Doesn't drive on water!"

"By far the most enjoyable car that I have ever owned.. Solid, well built and I just can't say enough good things about this auto!"

Great car completely satisfied

By on Wednesday, August 27, 2014

"Don't know of anything that could improve my experience"

2010 Milan Hybrid

By on Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Pros: "Great mpg, sterio, sync, handling and comfort"

Cons: "CVT takes time to get used to."

"The car is the perfect appliance for family use. I am averaging 35 mpg. It rides and handles well. The sterio is awesom and sync is cool. It just plain does what it is supposed to...."

No regrets

By on Monday, June 23, 2014

Pros: "Value, comfortable, nice interior, space"

Cons: "head room w/ sunroof, throttle body needs recalled"

"Bought car used in 2013 with 15000 miles - was a former lease vehicle from out of state. Overall, pleased with the car - it's not been without issue, but all issues were minor and the car hasn't stranded me. Issues to date: faulty idler pulley ($300 to replace by dealer), Leaking axel seal driver's side (warranty repair), and Ford keeps sending me extended warranty information on the throttle body (which they should just replace as a recall). I also suspect a bad sway bar link as I hear the tell-tale rattle. I've noticed some other physical wear on the car that is likely due to poor maintenance and rough treatment in my car's first few years. Car is comfortable, adequately powered for a 4 cylinder, gets 30 mpg Hwy (most of my driving is in town and 23 mpg is typical). Computer MPG is optimistic to the tune of 5-10%. There's lots of cabin and trunk space. Heated seat buttons as well as radio controls on dash are somewhat awkward and not intuitive. Microsoft sync is a neat feature, but not perfect. Dashboard is pleasant to the eyes, easy to read, yet is difficult to read in bright daylight. I'm 6'3" and the power moon roof eats into precious head room. I make it work because I like seeing sky. Otherwise, car is easily adjustable to fit just about anyone. I like that the rear seats fold flat for cargo space and that the front passenger seat folds flat as well for extra long cargo. Two tone leather is attractive (friends and family have commented) and my nephew loves to play with the mood lighting (well, he likes playing with all the buttons). Overall, I think it's a keeper. The only drawback is that some friends teased me for buying yet another grandma car."

2nd best car owned next to my Lincoln beat

By on Sunday, April 27, 2014

Pros: "35 hwy 28 city, great dash design, fun to drive"

Cons: "sometimes wish I had V6 version"

"I have been impressed by this car from the day I bought it. I have taken in on long trips and the ride was great. I love driving it on a daily basis, sometimes I invent reasons to to go to the store just to drive it. I have had all three american cars Chevrolet, Chrysler and Ford. I am sorry that these cars are no longer in production. Next year when I buy a new car it will either be the Lincoln MKZ or Ford Fusion. My friends are amazed at that I get better mileage than they do in their smaller cars."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mercury Milan near Honolulu. See local deals