2010 Mercury Milan

9.5

Based on 66 Ratings for the 2010 - 2011 models.

An Outstanding Mid-size!

By on Friday, August 07, 2009

"The 2010 Mercury Milan is a truly awesome mid-size sedan that is well-deserving of all the accolades it (and the Fusion) are receiving! I have the base model with the 4-cylinder and the 6-spd auto, and find that I have all the power I need (a V-6 isn't needed) with excellent gas mileage (28MPG in the city). The car is very good-looking, extremely comfortable, rides and handles beautifully, and in my opinion, represents an incredible value (an amazing number of features for the money). And while this is basically a new car, research shows that the 2006 thru 2009 Milan/Fusion have eclipsed both the Camry and the Accord in terms of high reliability. My only issues are that it would have been nice to have a counterbalanced hood (vs. a prop rod), and I wish the 5-spoke 17-inch wheels were actually alloys (vs. wheel covers), but those are very minor issues that don't detract one bit from my being totally delighted with and completely impressed by this automobile. Ford was really wise to take consumer input on the first generation, incorporate that into the 2010 re-design, then introduce the 2010 model as early as they did. Major kudos to the folks in Dearborn...you guys DEFINITELY got this one right!"

This car has surpassed expectations

By on Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Pros: "love this car overall"

Cons: "braking might be better"

"Two little gripes had bad winshield wiper motor was not replaced until 3rd time I brought the car back to dealer. The steering wheel leather wears thin very quickly. But the ride, the economy, the sound system and did I mention economy? I am getting 35.5 overall now that its cold here in Philly. The car delivers best mileage in fall and spring when other accessories are not needed as much (air or Heat)closer to 40mpg"

Handling is excellent compared to accord and camry

By on Saturday, January 26, 2013

Pros: "funnnn to drive!!!!"

Cons: "no newer models to look forward to"

"Hwy mileage @ 65 mph is 32mpg. I consider this good for a 240 hp v-6. The ride is very quiet and very comfortable. Too bad the Mercury line was discontinued. The Ford fusion doesn't compare in quality of interior materials and just plain looks cheap. The Milan Premiere compares in style to a BMW especially with the 18 in brushed aluminum trim instead of chrome. The white platnium clearcoat color is beautiful."

back to a Ford product

By on Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Pros: "great looks, always getting compliments, driving is a pleasure"

Cons: "those few upgrades I mentioned in my review"

"I returned to Ford/Mercury after a few years away and was glad I did. The quality of workmenship inside and out is close to perfect. I find myself enjoying long drives again. Very quiet, handles extremely well, and very little fatique factor afterwards. My one regret is that they are not making Mercury vehicles anymore. Even though I feel that a few minor upgrades would have made it better(HID lights, mirror turn signals, push button start), I am very pleased with my car."

Superior value great comfort excellent milage

By on Monday, August 26, 2013

Pros: "All the above"

Cons: "Could have less road noise at 70 on rough concrete"

"Own the 2010 i4 premier with navigation sync etc,. Get about 23 mpg around town and about 34 on the back country Virginia roads ,. Superior handling the 18 inch wheels and low profile tires really grip the road truly a value considering you can pick up a 2010 for about 15 to 16 k"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mercury Milan near Honolulu. See local deals