2007 Mercury Mariner

Based on 188 Ratings for the 2005 - 2007 models.

Super Reliable

By on Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Pros: "RELIABLE"

"I've owned this vehicle since 2007. When we bought the vehicle it had an astounding 7,200 miles... It's now quickly approaching 100k and we've YET to have any troubles out of it. A battery, a set of brake pads, and a boat load of oil changes. Our average MPG has been just over 21mpg, not too shabby in my opinion. I'd buy another for my wife in a heart beat. It's reliable, safe, and handles snow quite well. (our drive is in the middle of 2 corn fields and is over 1/4 mile long in Central Indiana... it's gotten quite deep.) I would have given the driving dynamics a 6/10, but my wife has reminded me it's not a sports car."

I love my truck

By on Friday, January 18, 2013

Pros: "Dependable, good price, lots of room, heated seats"

Cons: "Windshield solvent issues w/ location of sprayers"

"Technically it is an SUV... but it isn't a gas gouger nor a wreckless tire hazzard like some of the others we have read about. It has plenty of room for a family of 5 including room to store your ski gear all winter long and still fit the groceries in there without too much re-arrangement. The seats are heated on both front seats and that is something of a luxury I don't ever want to go without. Its been a dependable vehicle, even with mileage as high as it is, with little maintenance cost to keep it that way. New tires, oil changes, and hoses here or there. She is good to go!"

Nice Small SUV

By on Tuesday, September 23, 2008

"The car is comfortable. Has good space, handles well (I am a good, cautious driver, though- I don't speed). Adequate visibility. Great head and leg room. I am tall and so are many of my friends and family. I have had no mechanical or cosmetic problems with this car in the year and half I've owned it. My main complaints are moderate wind noise (my 13 yr old Eddie Br Exp was much quieter on the hwy), and the mpg should be MUCH better for the size of vehicle (27.5 is the best I have ever gotten, that's hwy, not running a/c and NOT going over 70). I got the "moon and tune" package with heated leather on a non-premier package and have enjoyed all of the above. It did make it a more expensive vehicle than I wish I had purchased. But, it fits my one car garage and hauls two big dogs with ease. I do recommend."

A Gem of a car!

By on Thursday, September 22, 2011

Pros: "reliability..."

Cons: "blind spot..."

"I bought my car brand new in 2005. It is the end of 2011 and I have yet to do anything but put new brakes and new tires on it. Has never given me a problem! I think it is the best looking out of the small SUV line (i.e. escape, crv, liberty, tribute, etc.)"

indeed

By on Sunday, August 5, 2007

"Average 27.7 MPG in mostly highway driving, city is much better. Wish list would be an electronic climate control, HID headlamps, LED taillamps, Steering wheel mounted audio controls, and 120v in dash electrical outlet. Heated seat controls are mounted on the side of the seats, and this is a very bad location. While sitting in the seat, you cannot see the indicator light if seat heater is on or off.. should also have a selectable temp control for seat heaters as well. The two major complaints I have are the seat heater switch locations, and the lack of electronic climate controls."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mercury Mariner near Honolulu. See local deals