2008 Mercury Grand Marquis

Based on 530 Ratings for the 1998 - 2011 models.

OWNED SEVERAL-EXCELLENT VEHICLE

By on Sunday, December 21, 2014

Pros: "comfortable to drive"

Cons: "driver seat hinge not well protected. Cuts pants."

"good relations with dealership. vehicle rides extremely well. However, its one drawback is that it isn't very good in the snow. Too much torque vs real wheel weight."

Has lots of power, there's no lag.

By on Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Pros: "Reliable drive, love keypad w/code on ext.of door"

Cons: "No rear window wiper, cups in holder interfere"

"Has plenty of power and cruises quietly and comfortably. Used a radar detector to remind me when I was speeding as the cruise control had problems. I took the cover pads off and used electronic spray cleaner on the on/off cruise switch. Started working again, but sometimes when you touched the switch, the horn would blow instead. The radio was the first electronic to go, it wouldn't come on for two weeks , then it started working, then off again for over a year, then it worked again. Finally found a free one at a yard sale, it was for a Mustang, so it doesn't fit properly but it plays good.Recent problems which is why I bought a new car, are the driver window won't go up, air conditioner compressor went out, one of the spark plugs blew loose and the coil on plug was damaged and had to be replaced, it was $41 just for the coil on plug. There's 8 of them, only replaced 1. A leak near the fire wall 2 years ago, which I fixed with bars leak. Dealer told me if I flushed the radiator it would probably start leaking again. Some kind of manifold which was about $200 to replace. All in all, besides the little problems like those mentioned it is a reliable car. Starts first time every time."

Great car! Too bad they're not making them anymore

By on Tuesday, November 25, 2014

"Wonderful car"

Love this car

By on Saturday, November 22, 2014

Pros: "Great gas mileage, love the tach."

Cons: "I gotta get used to drive by wire now lol."

"This is my 2nd Grand Marquis after trading a car for a 99 GMQ. Well this one I bought was a Yellow Cab taxi and was retired early from the only driver due to the gauges acting up. Well I fixed a few minor things. The car has 223k miles on it and it still drives like a brand new car. Nobody I know can beat the price I paid for it which was $1200. Yes One thousand, two hundred Benjamin Franklins lol."

Awesome car for the money.

By on Saturday, November 22, 2014

Pros: "In Fl. they're everywhere,low miles and cheap."

Cons: "Big car for shopping parking lots."

"I purchased this vehicle after being injured in an accident which permanently disabled me. I wanted something that rode smoothly, made me feel secure and would withstand punishment. The car has performed beyond my expectations from the start, as my father almost disowned me for buying a ford product as he is a GM diehard. It holds more oil than any other vehicle which makes it run easier and longer between oil changes. Acceleration is great, especially since I upgraded to true dual exhaust. It cost around 500 bucks but increased my avg. mileage from 17/23 to 24/29 mpg. Runs well in dry, rain, snow and dusty conditions. Keep the oil changed and you'll easily get 200K plus out of these cars."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mercury Grand Marquis near Honolulu. See local deals