1994 Mercury Capri

7.8

Based on 40 Ratings for the 1992 - 1994 models.

Impressssive!

By on Monday, August 16, 2010

"I have NEVER been a Ford, Lincoln, Mercury man myself. Infact, all I have ever liked about them was the body styles. But, on May the 8th-2010 while looking to buy a '92 Dodge Ramcharger (having owned 1 in 2002)on a fluke I went to see a '92 Capri Convertable first. My wife fell in love with it right away, but being a mechanic for the past 43 yrs, I was still just looking @ another ford. That was untill I took it for a test drive.... WOW! For the first time in my life I fell in LOVE with a Ford product!? I just HAVE to teel you.... The power, responce, handling, ease of repair & parts placement, room for repair, the looks (top up OR down), the lines.... The feeling of road ownwership as you speed along! I LOVE THIS CAR!! I am the 3rd owner, it has 95,000 orig miles on her, it cost me $2,000.00 AND I will NEVER sell this car, AND if given the chance I would buy ANOTHER!!!"

Sporty and Fun

By on Sunday, August 26, 2007

"I got mine at about 90k and it still had good pep. It's a cute little convertible and very fun to drive. You'll want to watch out for the clamps on the soft top, they'll break easily if you force them and these cars have a history of leaky radiators due to some cheap plastic parts that were installed at the factory. Just before I got mine, the previous owner had the radiator replaced with all metal parts and it hasn't had any problems since. Otherwise, it's been a great running car. It's small and doesn't have much trunk space, but that's to be expected in this style. You don't buy a little red sporty convertible to haul around the family and groceries!"

Fun and Zippy Zittle Bargain

By on Monday, April 12, 2010

"Inherited a Turbo XR2 from Dad. Only 11,700K. 35 MPH highway. Disappointing turbo lag but zips along once it spins up. Typical lousy 1991 build quality. Mushy brakes. Knarly torque steer. Comfy, roomy interior / storage. Simple top. Clean top down lines. Turning it into an Aussie Club Sprint copy: Aftermarket front air dam, CS tail/lights, skirts, MSR 113 17"x7" rims will transform it from cute to classy. Forthcoming engine mods will spank some sport compacts. All for less than what the car's worth (surprisingly about 5K? apparently). Peppy, enormous fun to drive (and easy to park!). A keeper!"

A GREAT LITTLE SPORTS CAR

By on Wednesday, January 27, 2010

"I HAVE OWENED MANY SPORTS CARS,INCLUDING PORSHES, AUSTIN HEALEY, M.G. AND THE CAPRI RANKS ALONG SIDE ANY OF THEM FOR THE VALUE AND FUN DRIVING"

Great spare vehicle

By on Monday, December 07, 2009

"I bought mine with 135000 on the clock. It has been well maintained and is a blast to drive. The only real down side is I am tall (6'5") and it is a little tight to say the least. Great mileage and easy to drive. I have found some excellent parts sources on line."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mercury Capri near Honolulu. See local deals