2014 Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $39,740 - $41,761.

Invoice N/A

10/7.7

9.6

Based on 8 Ratings for the 2012 - 2014 models.

9.8/10
    9.8/10
    9.9/10
Per Page:  5 | 10

Good Looking Car

By on Wednesday, October 09, 2013

Pros: "There is nothing as sporty on the road as this car"

Cons: "Horsepower: It takes a while to build up speed"

"Of all the luxury cars I have owned, this one gets the most attention. While I'm driving down the street people look and give the thumbs up. While this car is parked in store parking lots people actually stop and look at it. If you don't like being looked at and admired don't get this car. I have never received so much attention in my entire life from a car. It's also fun to drive. I have been very pleased with my purchase. Many people think I paid $100,000 for it because it looks very similar to the $100,000 Mercedes sports car. All the prestige that goes with a very expensive car is definitely apart of this one."

Love this Car!

By on Friday, May 24, 2013

"Just bought SLK 350. It is very comfortable for a car this size. Love the “hold” function. In traffic just press the break peddle little harder and the car lets you rest your foot. When the roof is up, you can hardly hear any road noise. Living in Boston the “Air scarf” comes very handy, especially on colder nights. The performance is great; it is perfect balance of luxury and performance. Highly recommend it!"

Bought it. Love it. Fun to drive.

By on Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Pros: "Great car for the money."

Cons: "Small trunk. 18" wheels are not for snowy day use."

"Buy it. This is my second SLK. You'll be surprised just how many people stop you in the parking lot asking about the car. It is truly the most fun car you will ever drive. 2-seats are really comfortable. Disclosure: you will have to adapt to to the rather small trunk and the 18" wheels are not recommended for snowy days. At the same time, the hardtop convertible delivers the best of a quiet ride and/or great top-down enjoyment."

Love the SLK 250

By on Friday, February 22, 2013

Pros: "Lighting package, convertibale hard top"

Cons: "Small trunk if top is down"

Our Baby

"We have owned the SLK 250 for three months now and have been very happy with the car! It sure gets attention wherever we go. The lighting package is fantastic and helps tremendously in seeing and being seen at night. The headlights follow the road and adjust automatically. The ease of operation of the hardtop is so cool! We have had other convertibles through the years and Mercedes' engineers sure have this one done right. We live in east Tennessee, so there are some warmer days even in the winter and we enjoy the heated seats and the "air scaf" if we need to warm things up. Its a fantastic car for us and would reccomend it to anyone."

Our Baby

If I could, I'd take back my BMW convertible

By on Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Pros: "Good looking car"

Cons: "features are not user friendly (technology)"

"I wish I never bought this car. Background on me - I've owned a number of different cars ranging from Toyota, JEEP, Saab, MB and BMW. I'm a fan of MB; yet again, I wish I never bought this car. As far as aesthetics, yes, it's a sexy looking car. Driving/handling, it's pretty good, though not as good as my BMW. Why do I hate it? The technology is not only NOT user friendly, but it lacks key features that I've had in my previous cars. Which features? 1) a list of turn by turn directions in the navi system; 2) voice recognition is TERRIBLE - often times cancelling the command; 3) downloading and saving music files is not user friendly and lastly, this is more of an issue with MB versus the SLK, the most basis safety feature of identifying your location in the case of an accident costs nearly $25/month. Deleted the rest of my review as it compared MB to another car manufacturer."

Per Page:  5 | 10