2013 Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class

Based on 11 Ratings for the 2012 - 2015 models.

9.8/10

Love the SLK 250

By on Friday, February 22, 2013

Pros: "Lighting package, convertibale hard top"

Cons: "Small trunk if top is down"

Our Baby

"We have owned the SLK 250 for three months now and have been very happy with the car! It sure gets attention wherever we go. The lighting package is fantastic and helps tremendously in seeing and being seen at night. The headlights follow the road and adjust automatically. The ease of operation of the hardtop is so cool! We have had other convertibles through the years and Mercedes' engineers sure have this one done right. We live in east Tennessee, so there are some warmer days even in the winter and we enjoy the heated seats and the "air scaf" if we need to warm things up. Its a fantastic car for us and would reccomend it to anyone."

Our Baby

You can and should do better

By on Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Pros: "convertible top"

Cons: "Unreliable and overrated"

"Lots of road noise and be prepared to shell out Jaguar type funds to get features most other competition in this class has standard. Keyless entry package is $6000 since not available solo. Engine light come on frequently, and the dealership will tell you to check gas cap an/or use premium gas. Towed to dealer in first week."

Love this Car!

By on Friday, May 24, 2013

"Just bought SLK 350. It is very comfortable for a car this size. Love the “hold” function. In traffic just press the break peddle little harder and the car lets you rest your foot. When the roof is up, you can hardly hear any road noise. Living in Boston the “Air scarf” comes very handy, especially on colder nights. The performance is great; it is perfect balance of luxury and performance. Highly recommend it!"

Bought it. Love it. Fun to drive.

By on Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Pros: "Great car for the money."

Cons: "Small trunk. 18" wheels are not for snowy day use."

"Buy it. This is my second SLK. You'll be surprised just how many people stop you in the parking lot asking about the car. It is truly the most fun car you will ever drive. 2-seats are really comfortable. Disclosure: you will have to adapt to to the rather small trunk and the 18" wheels are not recommended for snowy days. At the same time, the hardtop convertible delivers the best of a quiet ride and/or great top-down enjoyment."

Fantastic Vehicle

By on Saturday, May 09, 2015

"Best vehicle i ever owned, Better than the SL Great looking, Handles Great. Sound system and all instruments great, Very comfortable. very maneuverable on the turnpike and in traffic OK you want the negatives? It could be a bit quicker. It is noisy inside. I have never had any repairs needed in 60,000 miles. NONE other than regular maintenance.NO rattles squeaks NONE.This vehicle has held up better than any vehicles I have ever owned and I have had plenty. Even the brakes have not needed new pads and it has 60,,000 miles. Terrific vehicle"