2012 Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class

Based on 12 Ratings for the 2012 - 2015 models.

9.7/10
    9.7/10
Previous | 1 2 3 | Next

Good Looking Car

By on Wednesday, October 09, 2013

Pros: "There is nothing as sporty on the road as this car"

Cons: "Horsepower: It takes a while to build up speed"

"Of all the luxury cars I have owned, this one gets the most attention. While I'm driving down the street people look and give the thumbs up. While this car is parked in store parking lots people actually stop and look at it. If you don't like being looked at and admired don't get this car. I have never received so much attention in my entire life from a car. It's also fun to drive. I have been very pleased with my purchase. Many people think I paid $100,000 for it because it looks very similar to the $100,000 Mercedes sports car. All the prestige that goes with a very expensive car is definitely apart of this one."

Best Sport Car with little compromise

By on Friday, July 11, 2014

Pros: "Great car, fun to drive"

"This is the car to have combining the best in luxury, comfort and sportiness. It might not be as "tossable" as the Boxster but it is no wimp. It does go fast when pushed and has excellent handling and fun, especially when the roof is down. I cannot say for more. I own for more than 2 years and even today I still keep looking at my car each morning before I drive off to work. Great car and years of enjoyment."

I love SLK250, so far so good

By on Tuesday, April 09, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive"

"This car the best,I ever own. It's great handle and design"

GREAT CAR

By on Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Pros: "Stying, dealer service, craftmanship"

Cons: "trunk space"

"Quality car, comfortable and fun to drive. It really turns heads with its classy styling. There are I have the premium I , media, sport packages along with the walnut trim package and wood steering wheel and diamond white paint with beige and white interior, spoiler and glass wind blockers. I bought it off of the showroom floor so there are a couple of option I would have liked such as the lighting package. It is a fun car to drive, fast enough and handles well. I am pleased with my purchase. The Dick Dryer Mercedes in Columbia SC is extremely service minded and has provided excellent service on our other Mercedes and this was a primary reason in purchasing this car. I think they are one of the very few honest dealers in the country. I have had many bad experience's with several dealers in the SC and NC area. So far this has been a terrific car and I am very pleased with my purchase. I looked at Porsche, BMW, Jags, and chose the SLK which met most of my needs. I have 3 other Mercedes and service was the a very important factor in my decision. If I hadn't had such a positive experience with this dealer ship, I would have chosen the Jaguar roadster. This car would be a problem for a tall and large person, but not for me."

You can and should do better

By on Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Pros: "convertible top"

Cons: "Unreliable and overrated"

"Lots of road noise and be prepared to shell out Jaguar type funds to get features most other competition in this class has standard. Keyless entry package is $6000 since not available solo. Engine light come on frequently, and the dealership will tell you to check gas cap an/or use premium gas. Towed to dealer in first week."

Previous | 1 2 3 | Next