2012 Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class

Based on 13 Ratings for the 2011 - 2016 models.

9.8/10
Previous | 1 2 3 | Next

Great Car Except For The Turbo Lag/Overshoot.

By on Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Pros: "Power hard top. Fit and finish. No service issues."

Cons: "Turbo lag/overshoot. Complicated controls."

"Wife drives the car and she loves it. However I have a hard time driving it...a second of serious turbo lag and then a rush of overshoot that makes you back off immediately. Hard for me to drive it without a hurky- jurky on-off throttle response. Nice and quiet inside with the hard top up. Great fit and finish and style looks sexy but the SLK 250 we have is more of a chick car."

Love this Car!

By on Friday, May 24, 2013

"Just bought SLK 350. It is very comfortable for a car this size. Love the “hold” function. In traffic just press the break peddle little harder and the car lets you rest your foot. When the roof is up, you can hardly hear any road noise. Living in Boston the “Air scarf” comes very handy, especially on colder nights. The performance is great; it is perfect balance of luxury and performance. Highly recommend it!"

Love the SLK 250

By on Friday, February 22, 2013

Pros: "Lighting package, convertibale hard top"

Cons: "Small trunk if top is down"

Our Baby

"We have owned the SLK 250 for three months now and have been very happy with the car! It sure gets attention wherever we go. The lighting package is fantastic and helps tremendously in seeing and being seen at night. The headlights follow the road and adjust automatically. The ease of operation of the hardtop is so cool! We have had other convertibles through the years and Mercedes' engineers sure have this one done right. We live in east Tennessee, so there are some warmer days even in the winter and we enjoy the heated seats and the "air scaf" if we need to warm things up. Its a fantastic car for us and would reccomend it to anyone."

Our Baby

Top down fun made easy

By on Thursday, January 7, 2016

Pros: "Fast, Handles Great, Comfortable"

Cons: "Limited trunk space"

"If you're looking for a great sports car with a retractable hard top, this is it. I have been very pleased with my SLK, it handles great and has a great deal of on demand power. The interior is extremely comfortable even though I am a big guy. Trunk space is adequate for one, tricky for a couple going away for the weekend. All in all, it's been very reliable and a terrific vehicle. I highly recommend it!"

Bought it. Love it. Fun to drive.

By on Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Pros: "Great car for the money."

Cons: "Small trunk. 18" wheels are not for snowy day use."

"Buy it. This is my second SLK. You'll be surprised just how many people stop you in the parking lot asking about the car. It is truly the most fun car you will ever drive. 2-seats are really comfortable. Disclosure: you will have to adapt to to the rather small trunk and the 18" wheels are not recommended for snowy days. At the same time, the hardtop convertible delivers the best of a quiet ride and/or great top-down enjoyment."

Previous | 1 2 3 | Next