2012 Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class

Based on 12 Ratings for the 2012 - 2015 models.

9.8/10
    9.7/10
Previous | 1 2 3 | Next

A Superior Car and Ride

By on Saturday, August 22, 2015

Pros: "Top down, cranked audio, country roads = heaven"

Cons: "I cannot find any cons with this driving machine."

"The upgraded audio system blasts you out of your seat with the top down. Its a very comfortable ride for a 6 footer. I can ride in it for hours, unlike a Z4. The sound of the exhaust when accelerating is music. Dont pay attention to the others that call it noise. They probably use bottom-of-the-line gas. Even in ECONOMY mode, it clings to the road. Switch to SPORT mode if you want to blow people off the line. Ive owned cars for 40 years, 5 convertibles, and this hands down my favorite. A true roadster."

Love the SLK 250

By on Friday, February 22, 2013

Pros: "Lighting package, convertibale hard top"

Cons: "Small trunk if top is down"

Our Baby

"We have owned the SLK 250 for three months now and have been very happy with the car! It sure gets attention wherever we go. The lighting package is fantastic and helps tremendously in seeing and being seen at night. The headlights follow the road and adjust automatically. The ease of operation of the hardtop is so cool! We have had other convertibles through the years and Mercedes' engineers sure have this one done right. We live in east Tennessee, so there are some warmer days even in the winter and we enjoy the heated seats and the "air scaf" if we need to warm things up. Its a fantastic car for us and would reccomend it to anyone."

Our Baby

Love this Car!

By on Friday, May 24, 2013

"Just bought SLK 350. It is very comfortable for a car this size. Love the “hold” function. In traffic just press the break peddle little harder and the car lets you rest your foot. When the roof is up, you can hardly hear any road noise. Living in Boston the “Air scarf” comes very handy, especially on colder nights. The performance is great; it is perfect balance of luxury and performance. Highly recommend it!"

Bought it. Love it. Fun to drive.

By on Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Pros: "Great car for the money."

Cons: "Small trunk. 18" wheels are not for snowy day use."

"Buy it. This is my second SLK. You'll be surprised just how many people stop you in the parking lot asking about the car. It is truly the most fun car you will ever drive. 2-seats are really comfortable. Disclosure: you will have to adapt to to the rather small trunk and the 18" wheels are not recommended for snowy days. At the same time, the hardtop convertible delivers the best of a quiet ride and/or great top-down enjoyment."

You can and should do better

By on Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Pros: "convertible top"

Cons: "Unreliable and overrated"

"Lots of road noise and be prepared to shell out Jaguar type funds to get features most other competition in this class has standard. Keyless entry package is $6000 since not available solo. Engine light come on frequently, and the dealership will tell you to check gas cap an/or use premium gas. Towed to dealer in first week."

Previous | 1 2 3 | Next