2011 Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class

Based on 149 Ratings for the 2004 - 2011 models.

Best car I've ever owned!

By on Thursday, March 22, 2012

Pros: "A fun car. A convertible that's practical."

"Always wanted a Mercedes and now that I have one I wish I had bought it years ago. Everything about it spells quality. It's not the sportiest car I've owned but it does pamper you. Being tall has kept me out of many sports cars. This one fits! It's very good about sipping gas on the highway. I've reached 30 mpg on several occasions."

Slk280 Great Fun Car Get Attention Everywhere

By on Saturday, March 26, 2016

Pros: "Good Value Excellent handling and road feel. Fun"

Cons: "Keys expensive Cup holders are terrible"

"Got this 2006 with low miles and it is so fun to drive. I especially like the hardtop feature. No more ragtops to replace. Car is solid and drive smooth. A lot of features on the car but a little disappointed in the phone feature. Has controls for bluetooth but no bluetooth installed. Going to buy one off ebay for like 200. The car finish is excellent and the paint looks great still. A few rock chips but it is 10 years old now. The interior has held up great with no signs of wear or tears. Especially like the heated and cooling seats in this car. Power everything on this baby. The sound is solid when you rev it up. Brakes are excellent stop on a dime. The tires are going to be replaced but for old tires pretty good ride. Going to go with performance tires V or W rating. Yokahamas look good right and the prices are fines for replacement tires."

By on Saturday, August 11, 2007

"The 2007 model is extremely stylish. It is a head turner and a keeper. I have experienced no problems in the year I have owned. The only complaint is the location of the cup holder. It is directly above the radio/cd player. The cabin contains room for me and my purse. Best looking model to date."

Mercedes SLK 350

By on Sunday, January 1, 2012

Pros: "Beautiful car!"

Cons: "small, many service issues"

"This is an absolutely beautiful car. I love the look of my car. It handles good. It has much more power than the 280, the smaller engine. The hard top convertible is easy to use. There are no leaks, and I cannot hear wind resistance like soft top convertibles. The car is built for a small person. My brother is 6'5" and cannot drive the car. This vehicle is high maintenance. I drive this vehicle less than 10000 miles each year. It is constantly being serviced a Park Place Mercedes. With and without warranty there has been issues. It is the price of a beautiful car."

I can never sell this SLK350 with a manual trans

By on Sunday, September 22, 2013

Pros: "Go cart handling in Mecedes style"

Cons: "I wsh there was a supercharger for it!"

"What can I say... Fast, Shiny and RED. My 2005 with a stick is the most you can have in a Mercedes. I drive it topless most everyday (in SoCal). People still remark what a great looking car it is. The AMG styling package and chromed AMG wheels, style AND performance is so fun. Gotta have a stick! With it, you are part of the car."