2010 Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class

Based on 149 Ratings for the 2004 - 2011 models.

Great car

By on Thursday, October 13, 2011

Pros: "dependability, handling and confort"

"Best sports car made. Handling excellent. Performance great. Confort great. Heavier that most similiar makes interstate driving more acceptable and safer for care this size."

Love my SLK!

By on Wednesday, October 27, 2010

"Have had my 2008 SLK for 2 years now. Beautiful to look at, get lots of comments. Gets over 30mpg highway too, with the automatic transmission. Have had no problems and zero complaints. Great car and a keeper!"

2004 SLK 230 special edition

By on Thursday, July 1, 2010

"Recently purchased a 2004 SLK 230 Kompressor special edition. The car is sharp looking, the turbo really delivers power for a 4-cyl. The special paint, wheels, interior are much better than the base model. I enjoy diving the car, and the convertible hardtop is the driving factor for the purchase. Good gas mileage and quality. I would recommend to anyone who is at that time in life to have something just for husband/wife after the kids leave home. I use it for couple's time, just me and the wife to drive, listen to music and talk."

By on Thursday, January 1, 2009

"my wife rated it higher than I did. Comfort...she is 5.1 tall, I am 6.1. it is hard for me to get in and out of. once it, it is very comfortable. any sports car is more difficult to get in and out of. Performance.... she said excellent...I say very good. smooth and quick ... I think it could be a bit quicker off the line...she found it plenty powerful. Styling.... she says its stylish and cute. I like the front end better than the rear... I dont like the stubbiness of the back. Looks like it was chopped off on the back side."

Too much fun for a car

By on Monday, September 24, 2007

"This is an immaculate machine. Sporty, safe, fun, reliable, built like a tank but rides like a dream. Controls are easy and the seats are comfortable. Braking is excellent, but the SLK350 is almost too much power. This is my 4th convertible and I can not imagine it getting much better."