2008 Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class

Based on 147 Ratings for the 2004 - 2012 models.

Best car I've ever owned!

By on Thursday, March 22, 2012

Pros: "A fun car. A convertible that's practical."

"Always wanted a Mercedes and now that I have one I wish I had bought it years ago. Everything about it spells quality. It's not the sportiest car I've owned but it does pamper you. Being tall has kept me out of many sports cars. This one fits! It's very good about sipping gas on the highway. I've reached 30 mpg on several occasions."

By on Saturday, August 11, 2007

"The 2007 model is extremely stylish. It is a head turner and a keeper. I have experienced no problems in the year I have owned. The only complaint is the location of the cup holder. It is directly above the radio/cd player. The cabin contains room for me and my purse. Best looking model to date."

fun car , had many complements, "nice car"

By on Saturday, July 20, 2013

Pros: "fun car to drive, reasonably priced used"

Cons: "cup holders bad location, parts expensive"

""do you want to sell it? no !!!!"

Mercedes SLK 350

By on Sunday, January 01, 2012

Pros: "Beautiful car!"

Cons: "small, many service issues"

"This is an absolutely beautiful car. I love the look of my car. It handles good. It has much more power than the 280, the smaller engine. The hard top convertible is easy to use. There are no leaks, and I cannot hear wind resistance like soft top convertibles. The car is built for a small person. My brother is 6'5" and cannot drive the car. This vehicle is high maintenance. I drive this vehicle less than 10000 miles each year. It is constantly being serviced a Park Place Mercedes. With and without warranty there has been issues. It is the price of a beautiful car."

Dream Car

By on Monday, February 14, 2011

"At 42 seeking to recapture the thrill of youth. What a Masterpiece! I love this car. It is everything I always wanted in a car...... good-looking little roadster that's easy to live with. Decent power, very nice handling, excellent seats, better than average quality of materials, ahhhhh and the retractable hardtop. Lets not forget Mercedes cachet. This is not your boring looking Miata, cheap yesterteck Sky / Soltice, Tic-Tac shaped TT, or for that matter the plain spartan interior - big nosed and unreliable Z4. The only car in this category that I would consider over the SLK is the Boxster. But, there are too many on the road and the exterior look is not at par with the SLK."