2005 Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class

Based on 147 Ratings for the 2004 - 2012 models.

Love my SLK!

By on Wednesday, October 27, 2010

"Have had my 2008 SLK for 2 years now. Beautiful to look at, get lots of comments. Gets over 30mpg highway too, with the automatic transmission. Have had no problems and zero complaints. Great car and a keeper!"

people staring all the time

By on Tuesday, July 20, 2010

"2006 slk280 6speed. been Driving since 2005. Driver side window rubber gasket defect(I found it before i drove it out from the dealer), They fixed it. After first yr, ceiling started rattling, and somewhere from the bottom it rattles when I step on the gas pedal hard, dealer couldn't fix them. Center console cover popped and dislocated several time. Dealer had to fix it. After 2nd yr brakes made squeak noise dealer said it is normal. After 3rd yr driver heating seat wasn't working, they had to order the part from german. It took one wk but I got a free loaner car. After 4 1/2yr ac isn't working well. I have to turn it off, wait and turn again. It makes little noise when the top is coming up. But i am begging my wife for keeping this car for several more yrs. I love this car. Fast, Stylish, Firm Handling, Really fun to driver. MB dealer service is the top. They treat you as a valuable customer. and You get attention, lots of......."

2004 SLK 230 special edition

By on Thursday, July 01, 2010

"Recently purchased a 2004 SLK 230 Kompressor special edition. The car is sharp looking, the turbo really delivers power for a 4-cyl. The special paint, wheels, interior are much better than the base model. I enjoy diving the car, and the convertible hardtop is the driving factor for the purchase. Good gas mileage and quality. I would recommend to anyone who is at that time in life to have something just for husband/wife after the kids leave home. I use it for couple's time, just me and the wife to drive, listen to music and talk."

By on Thursday, January 01, 2009

"my wife rated it higher than I did. Comfort...she is 5.1 tall, I am 6.1. it is hard for me to get in and out of. once it, it is very comfortable. any sports car is more difficult to get in and out of. Performance.... she said excellent...I say very good. smooth and quick ... I think it could be a bit quicker off the line...she found it plenty powerful. Styling.... she says its stylish and cute. I like the front end better than the rear... I dont like the stubbiness of the back. Looks like it was chopped off on the back side."

Too much fun for a car

By on Monday, September 24, 2007

"This is an immaculate machine. Sporty, safe, fun, reliable, built like a tank but rides like a dream. Controls are easy and the seats are comfortable. Braking is excellent, but the SLK350 is almost too much power. This is my 4th convertible and I can not imagine it getting much better."