1998 Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class

Based on 157 Ratings for the 1998 - 2003 models.

By on Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Great sportscar

By on Friday, August 24, 2007

"I have thoroughly enjoyed my SLK320 with many funfilled days driving with the top down. In fact, I will buy another one some day. Very solid, dependable car."

Fun Car

By on Wednesday, August 22, 2007

"I bought this car used with 54000 miles on it. I LOVE the retractable hard top. I get looks every time I put it up or down. With the windows up, the wind and noise are minimal. It's quick of the line and sounds geat. The steering can be touchy at speeds over 75mph. The sport seats are fine for <1hr cruising , but can be uncomfortable on longer rides. I am dissapointed in the interiors center console lack of holding up, it's peeling off and revealing the black underneath the grey top coat of plastic-like material. Not a lot can be done about this I am told. Overall I am satisfied with this car and the fun convertable top."

By on Sunday, August 19, 2007

A comfortable, stylish head-turner

By on Monday, August 13, 2007

"I remember, when i took a test-drive of this german beast with my good friend, he told me that all the way through the test-drive I had a grin on my face and I knew that this is totally my kinda machine. The most amazing feature it has is the Hard-top which goes in the trunk in a very Transformers style. And even with the top up it looks very classy. The engine has 215 horses under its belt which I think is more than enough for this stallion. The transmission is very smooth and fast to get to speed quickly. I like having two options in the transmission where you can choose between Wet 'W' and Standard 'S'. The difference is that when it is on 'W' it starts on second gear instead of first to reduce the slippery effect of the Wet road. The comfort is amazing as you can choose from many adjustable features to suite your ease which adds a lot to the whole experience. The handeling on this baby is marvelous and the safety features make it excellently reliable. It even indicates how many miles you have till your next service is due, which is usually 10,000 miles between every service. All in all, I am very happy with my decision to buy this car and I dont think I can go wrong with it for a long time."