2013 Mercedes-Benz SL-Class

Based on 22 Ratings for the 2013 - 2015 models.

supercar

By on Friday, June 19, 2009

"I would recommened this car to someone with a few hundred grand to spare. All you really get is speed...a lot of speed. The twin turbo produces an incredible amount of torque through the entire band. It's very tempting to punch it all the time. Be prepared to pay the price; it attracts the police. The SL65 is much better than the Viper or any other American supercar."

After 12,000 miles

By on Saturday, February 26, 2011

"The 2009 SL ended my Corvette addiction."

Pretty close to nirvana

By on Saturday, September 4, 2010

"The warranty on my 2006 M5 was about to expire which put in the market for a new car. There was no way I was going to keep the M5 without a warranty. The repairs thus far had been way too much if I had to pay them out of pocket. I stopped my the Mercedes dealer and they had a silver arrow edition SL550 that just looked gorgeous! Sporty, clean, sharp angles, silver with red interior and AMG wheels. I always thought of the SL has being a car for the more mature gentlemen however, I am sold on it and absolutely love it."

vary nice MB

By on Monday, January 18, 2010

"great looking. good exhilarates. nice finish interor and exteror. the tire air pressure indecator is a bit to sensitive. needs a little more speed. nice on corners."

A very nice transportation system

By on Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Pros: "High-performance Mustang for mature driver!"

Cons: "Car requires premium gas but uses it to advantage."

"In the early 70s I owned a high-performance Mustang. Until just recently, I couldn't get a car that tickled my fancy like it did. Power to weight ratio and handling went out the window. After experiencing the SLK and then the SL 550 I can report that my humor has been restored. While not a 7 Liter car, this Mercedes is absolutely wonderful. Even my sports car driving (Miata) girlfriend is impressed, commenting favorably on the handling of the SL. One of the main benefits is improved interior room over what I experienced in the SLK. A properly designed roadster in my opinion. You will be inspected by the local Highway Patrol for your speed settings. Fortunately if you drive exactly the speed limit they don't seem to bother you. I am thankful for the precise speed gauging in the SL."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mercedes-Benz SL-Class near Honolulu. See local deals